Skaters

Kim, when your going down ramps and stuff I have some advice: WEAR HELMETS AND PADS!!!!!! Now, if your just going down the sidewalk then it doesn't matter. And when you're learning to skate on ramps try the smaller ones first and work on the larger. ;) I'm not really much of skateboarder but I do mostly inline skate. And since you're no skateboarder I just also need to say one thing besides pads and helmets. WRISTGUARDS!

i grew up on sk8's but i never used helmets or any of that stuff 'caus the ppl that taught me never used 'em either so...... yeah that explains it pretty much. i think.

~kim i need :help:

this hasn't been active in a while. i have like a month of skateboarding before it snows. :( i watched this awesome skateboarding movie earlier. :smiley: it was like extreme x the movie or something like that.

I skate, but i suck at it, cuz i don't have time to skate, but when i do its fun. I only got interessted in skateboarding, like last month, but its cool. I wanna learn to snowboard though.

I love skate boarding! It's so fun! I don't really go to the skate park because its like 45 minutes away. I've been a few times. Me, my friends and a couple other skaters just go to the highschool that's 2 houses down from me. They have tons of rails and other stuff. They banned us. Me and my friends still go anyway.

Back