Season 3 Sloane's Endgame

If Lauren was Sloane's daughter they wouldn't act like they do with each other in private. If they were working together, wouldn't they act differently when alone? I think so. And I don't think Lindsey knows anything. Sloane just doesn't mess up. I mean, we thought he had messed up the last 2 seasons, but he's known for a LONG time that Syd was a spy.

Anyway, I think the only person that can bring Sloane down in the end is Syd. Kinda like Harry Potter and Voldemort. Hell, there's a prophecy in HP, too! lol- It kinda freaks me out to see how interconnected they are. But back to the topic, I think Sloane will just have Lindsey killed for the fun of it. Plus he LOOKS like he's protecting Syd, but I don't think Lindsey really has anything. We all know SLoane has an endgame, and I dobut we'll find out what that is until the end of the series. Woe is me! End of series? I don't think so.

lol- i think there are more spoiler free peeps now then there have been in a longgg time. I've always been a major SpoHo, but I REFUSE to give in. Just FYI, if ur tryin to stay away from spoilers, STAY AWAY FROM THE SAFEHOUSE. They've got what's behind the doors. In Room 47. lol- i'm not goin back til Monday cus otherwise i'll click that lil link.... NO!! WILL---NOT---GIVE---IN.

i've been avoiding the spoilers all this season so far. the spoilers ruined some surprises in the season premier for me. i won't let that happen again.

well whatever was in the envelope was evidence that Lindsey had concerning Sloane's endgame. but what is his endgame? i'm betting it does have something to do with Rambaldi as many of us suspect. but i'm not sure Lindsey really knows. he obviously thinks he knows, but Sloane is too crafty to let is endgame be that obvious. though it is possible i think it highly unlikely that Lindsey actually has a clue. but i think Sloane is going to let Lindsey think he's right as long as it suits Sloane's purpose. but Lindsey really is an idiot to think that Sloane won't find a way to kill him and conceal the evidence Lindsey has against him.

i don't think Sloane is going to have Sydney killed. JJ wants us to think that at this point, but i think it's gonna be a situation where we're sure Sloane is back being evil and out for himself only again. but we'll find out otherwise so we trust him even more. and i don't think Jack buys into Sloane's new self. he's had to trust him and work with him, but only in situations where their interests were the same. and obviously Sloane was putting his life in Jack & Sydney's hands because they could report him and the CIA would revoke his pardon. and Sydney said how she feels about Sloane and said that she couldn't believe her dad didn't feel the same way and he said that what he feels is irrelevant. Jack's not that naive.

but we must find out what was in the envelope. aside from the previously mentioned ideas about Rambaldi and Sloane's endgame, i have no thoughts. it's likely something none of us could conceive.

it is hard to imagine that sloane would let anything he didn't want about his endgame out, so maybe he leaked something on purpose to see who would pick it up.....there's a thought, though i don't know what sloane would plan on doing once someone cornered him with the facts or if he was wanting a certain someone to pick them up AKA Lindsey. otherwise, i am just as in the dark as you guys!

S&V4ever said:
I have no idea but I wanted to know so badly I wonder when will find out. did anybody else realize that after this weeks episode there will be reruns till like Jan 11. I cant wait that long nooooo :woot:
are you serious, i thought that the reruns would start later in december, oh well, i will just have to re-watch season 1 and 2 on dvd

hmmm slaones endgame.. but wouldnt htat amke lindsey sloanes prime tareget.. casue he knows lindsey has stuff on him.. see lindsey still is a babbling idiot.

Back