Season 5 sly Sloane ... maybe he has something to hide

<maya>

J.J's Muse
Will and Sydney have sex while on a mission in Warsaw. There might be another Syd. Will's mission involves Lazarey and Sark. Syd discovers that Sloane had something to do with Lyndsey being murdered. Lauren is still around
. [Source: SD-1 Boards]

as for the Syd n Will part, well as stupid (sorry ;) ) as it sounds I guess there's no more mystery now ... but seriously : ewwwww !!!!!!

what might be much more interesting is the second sentence [There might be another Syd] though I can't figure out what it really means, or can I ?... :confused:

and it looks like Sloane is beginning to show the real part of his dark side ... :Ph34r:

God, I love this show !!! ^_^ :P :D it's like : and what now ?!!!!?!

OK, almost kinda like I'm answering to myself, but here's what I've just thought :

There might be another Syd

what if Julia Thorne is a double ?!! what if Syd has been cloned (the scar'd be because DNA's been taken from her ...) ?

and then, maybe, Will isn't really having sex with who he thinks he is ... :blink:
and then Syd hasn't really killed Lazarey, coz' she's been good all this time ... and maybe Lauren knows it ... :confused:

am I getting crazy now ?!! am I ... :P

whoa parisMalias ....thats pretty good theory wise... (y) That would make the show amazing!! :D

**Edited because I'm keyboard challenged**

I saw this earlier today at spoilerfix.com (compliment of SD-1). It seems so outrageous to me that Syd would be cloned. I feel like my head is going to explode with all the theories running through it.

J.J., what are you doing to me........

Yeah, a clone Syd would make sense, but would be kinda freaky!

Oh, come on guys, we all knew that Sloane would end up evil. It was just a matter of when...

See I had a huge fight with my friend, and she's insistant that there are no more clones, besides, Syd destroyed the prototype

Slone always has something that hes not telling anyone
thats what he does. hes evil!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't everyone love it?? :smiley:
I can't wait until this sunday!!!!!!

i can't wait til sunday either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG.. okie.. newayz... the clone syd thing.. could be tru cuz remember how the 8 ball thing said that syd didn't kill lazarey! well obviously someone that looked exactly like her did soooooooo its probably tru.

ummmm i can't remember but maybe... but if it wasn't syd or a clone who could it be? her identical twin? cuz in the surveillance video it looked exactly like syd.

Maybe "another Syd" is more symbolic then everyone thinks. It could be another double agent, or another girl who's lost her memory, or something...anyone following my logic?

~Princess :king:

OK,people ive been readin througrs n BigFan123 has just said that he thinks that it is Syd, the real one who sleeps with Will, i dont like this at all :angry: but if Vaughns doin it y cant Syd!

I thought about syd having a twin or being cloned after the 8 ball said that syd "sort of" killed lazaray. but doesn't that sound like a soap opera script. in my opinion, every drama on tv that has leaned to that daytime-esque genre has been ruined. i really hope syd doesn't have a double out there.

ReaperMason said:
Didn't 8ball also say it wasn't a clone?
this may sound crazy but could it be possible that maybe there isn't a clone and sydney has been controlled (as in mind control.) to do things under the name of julia and that is why 8ball mentioned that she didn't exactly kill Larazey.

I thought they destroyd the machine that made clones and thats why they can't change Alisson back. Or maybe they built another one. :thinking:

There might me another Syd???? What does that mean? Another clone?
This is disturbing!!! I don't know what to believe anymore!!!!! :blink:

Back