Smash Brothers Brawl!

Seeria

Cadet
Okay, admit it. You are gonna be playing it come midnight. Aren't you? Come on, you know you are.

We don't have a wifi set up at moment so can't come online to challenge buddies here, but maybe once we're done with our year long journey (this summer). Who's up for a battle? muhahahaha

Count me in!
I've been playing it for about a week now. Incredible game!
Unfortunately, I won't be able to play until tomorrow night. I'll share my friend codes tomorrow night as well.

I would assume Oni got a promotional version, the kind of thing they release in limited to quantity to certain people in certain kinds of positions. Most often they send copies to reviewers, but you'd be surprised who can get their hands on new games early.

~Dune~

LOL, I never said I owned a copy. I just said I've been playing it. Honestly, a friend of mine at school has a friend who's a shipping manager at some company. A box was destroyed from a forklift and six copies of Brawl just happened to be damaged. Luckily, the discs themselves survived the attack. So my friend got a copy from his friend and my friend has been bringing his Wii into class every night so we can play.

So far, it's every bit as fun as the old one. Haven't set anything up so we can go online yet. Dieing to beat the snot out of a long time friend over there in the UK. Okay, I admit, he'll kick my butt. I suck at pvp but LOVE it.

Son is hogging it at the moment. Maybe if i bribe him with toys he'll get off it for five minutes.

Okay... zerio suit samus is... have to say it HOT. And fast. What moves. Sweet.

And hot.

Did I mention she's hot. You know dang well they put her in like that to entice more sales! If she were real and not blonde heck, even I'd date her!

Hot

I luv'd Sheik in Melee and and I luv her more now. Her moves are smooth,fast, and quite fatal ^_^ Her final smash is considerably deadly compared to other final smashs.

The ironic part is that this game was released at the beginning of my Spring Break. I'm not going to be playing it, but I have no doubt that there's quite a few people I won't be hearing from until next week.

We've no wifi setup at moment so can't come battle with you all. We head out on to complete a camping trip in two weeks, so won't be back to civilization until summer. Waaaahhhhhh.

Good thing son doesn't know Wii Mario Kart comes out April 3rd. heh

Back