Season 5 So we know one right...........who are the other eleven?

jems

michael's widow in mourning
OK, so weirdo Gordo said there were twelve.

I am now taking it that Irina is ONE of the said twelve.

Up to now we thought government agencies were making up the twelve.

Sloane talked on the phone to (seemingly) another one of the members - Mr Ermon (?)

So who are the other ten??? is it possible that they are people we have already seen - maybe there HAVE been twelve i the past.....maybe the allince and the covenant are part of the twelve?? I am holding out for McKenas Cole to reappear :woot:

Ideas people.......................??????

I'd say that the twelve aren't individuals. We heard that several foreign governments were involved with Prophet-5. The 12 don't all have to be countries, just the world powers plus powerful secret organiszations.

Could this be the 12 parts of Prophet-5?

The G-8 countries
- Canada
- France
- Germany
- Italy
- Japan
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Russia

Plus Secret Organisations
- The Alliance
- The Covenant
- The Trust
- The Magnific Order of Rambaldi

I think that I should include China and remove one of the secret organizations, perhaps the Magnific Order of Rambaldi, or The Trust since it is already infiltrated the US government. :Ponder:

well, their "hide-out" is in Korea so there has to be some connection with North Korea in here somewhere....

on the other hand it could be nothing.

I was also thinking that if vaughn is alive than he could be one of them...just a thought.

I'd say that the twelve aren't individuals. We heard that several foreign governments were involved with Prophet-5. The 12 don't all have to be countries, just the world powers plus powerful secret organiszations.

I agree with you. I don't think that the "12" are people. I think this thing is suppose to be alot bigger than just being run like 12 people in the Alliance. I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying to bring in a one world government.

Back