Soccer

lol sometimes I feel the same way. Its comfy to stay in the net sometimes.

I'm just kidding.
But I love being a goalie...theres nothing like saving a shot that everyone thinks is going in the net

My favourite things are break aways...

yeah, that is one of the best feelings in the world

breakaways are fun b/c most of the time you take the person out (not injuring them, of course) but im not a big fan b/c someone kicked my knee instead of the ball, and my knee was messed up for a few years after that...not very fun

Football or Soccer, sometimes is wild. The fair play is forget. The Fanatics Fans (ultras) are very dangerous, specially the Hooligans in England, or Real Madrid Ultra Sur in Spain.

Bevinski said:
yeah, being a keeper is stressful, but its worth it...i would hate to be a field player w/all that running...just kidding
i would like to be keeper i play it sumtimes when our team is just having a fun scrimmage or sumthin but i am pretty good and since im forward i have a good punt hehe that was random. .the playing the field does get tiring i hate it sumtimes sprintin up and down the field . .but this past weekend i had a tournament and we got second in the highest division
~Kay~

yeah, keeper is fun
one of the biggest downsides is that, at least in my experience, some field players dont understand that it is a hard job to do. they think i just stand around for most of the game. grrrrrrr...its annoying...but i have some friends who understand...mostly other keepers, but, hey, its something

ack! i hate not having cable
network television rarely shows any soccer games...its annoying...but i have an A-league team in my town, so it could be worse

i would like to, but, like i said, i don't have cable, but a few mls teams came down here to play the local a-league team, and those were good games

i was selected MVP on my soccer team :woot: :woot: .. i worked my booty off in the tournament i won it in. and i hurt my ankle really bad and i still played on it in 2 soccer games and scored in one of those games with that foot yeah it hurt but wut the hell i scored!!!
but i have to quit select soccer :( cuz of my schedule next year but i get to do hs soccer so im happy bout that.
~Kay~

congrats on being mvp
i know how hard it is to play on injuries...trust me...
sucks that you have to quit select soccer, but hs is usually fun

yup, ive played a morning game when i was up puking the entire night before (yeah, during half time i had to make a mad dash to the bathroom) i played with torn cartilige in my knee, a hurt ankle, a hurt wrist (im a keeper, so that matters...)and microfractures in my shoulder w/a partially torn rotater cuff...ah, the memories

🐸 :gotmilk:

Back