Soccer

he's a very good player, but he makes more money from publicity than from playing soccer. and many girls like him cuz they think he's hot.

Caro said:
he's a very good player, but he makes more money from publicity than from playing soccer. and many girls like him cuz they think he's hot.
I agree, When Real Madrid plays in the Santiago Bernabéu, Madrid will be a forbidden city , the city will be full of Beckham´s Fans. Beckham Real Madrid t- Shirt cost 100 € aprox. This is a Business.

He´s a good Player, but all his world is the marketing in special since he´s Married with the Post Spice, I can imagine her living in Madrid and alternating with the Royal Family, Dukes, Counts, the Jet Set ... Beckham only is a product makes for his Wife. He wins more Money with the publicity than playing the football.

But, Real Madrid has a Very Good Team, and the Next Champions League will be a winner, Real Madrid. :lol:

my team is RIVER PLATE!!!!!! ( no translation, it's the actual name! )
and the league started 2 weeks ago.... the english one starts tomorrow!!! yeay! i'm so gonna watch it!

Back