Someday it will end

that was such a great chapter.........love the fluff.......syd&vaughn are so sweet oooh.......now spy mommy comes back :P ;) thanx for the PM appreciate it please post more soon and send meeh a PM when the next chapter is up appreciate it :P ;)

Great update! The scene with Sydney and Vaughn was really sweet. But Irina? What is she up too. Can't wait to find out. Great chapter, and thanks for the pm. More soon please! (y) :D

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

Oh man! I wonder what Irina is up to next!?

Great update (y).

Get another one out as soon as you can. No rush. We totally understand if you can't... I mean we all got other pesky things to do ;).

Amazing :jump:.

*** Kathy ***

Irina, Irina, Irina *tsk, tsk, tsk* What is she up to now? Great update and thanks again for all the fluff :D :D :D :D I wish there was this much fluff on the show...

nattie

Ive just read the last few chapter, n this story is great, i luv the fluff :love:
And your English is really good for a second language!
Could i please get a PM? Thanxs! :smiley:

Hey guys,

I finally finished the next chapter of my Story.

It´s dedicated to my wonderful (and very fast) Beta-Reader. Thank you Nattie ! :blowakiss:

Enjoy it:

End of Chapter 7:

“But we found anything else really interesting.” Marshall told them, “We checked the handwriting on the note.”

“And? Did you find out who it belongs to?” Lauren asked now.

“Yes we did.” Marshall told them proudly, while the others waited curious for his answer.

“It belongs to Irina Derevko.”

Chapter 8:

“Sydney, are you alright?” Jack asked his daughter after the meeting.

“I’m fine, Dad.” She assured him, before she lead him in a quiet corner, “Tell me where I can find Mom!”

“What?” Jack didn’t believe he heard her correct.

“I need to talk to her.” Sydney told him, “It’s her handwriting on the note. The code is my birth date. She has to do a lot of explaining.”

“Sydney, that’s impossible,” Jack told her, “I don’t support what you want to do. And beside, I don’t know where your mother is at the moment. She contacts me, not I her.”

“Dad! I can’t sit around and do nothing.” Sydney exclaimed, “This has something to do with me and I want to know what. Please help me find her.”

“I’m sorry, Sydney.” Jack said protective, “I can’t help you.”

Sydney sighed disappointed. She looked once more at her father, before she turned around and walked away from him.

Before she disappeared around the corner, she heard Jack calling after her, “Sydney! For one time, please do what I tell you.”

Stubbornly she shook her head, although he couldn’t see her anymore.

“Sydney. Hello.” Marshall greeted her smiling, as she entered the laboratory.

“Marshall, I need your help.” She simply said.

“Another mystery in the life of Irina Derevko, hm?” Weiss said as he leaned back in his seat.

“Yeah,” Vaughn said thoughtfully, as he leaned back on Weiss´ desk, “I’m very confused with the whole ´birth date on the note´ thing.”

“Me too.” Weiss agreed, “Derevko is always good for a surprise.”

“I hate that we can do nothing at the moment.” Vaughn told him, fumbling with something, which was inside his pocket.

“Where’s Sydney?” Weiss asked, eyeing his friend with interest.

“Talking to her father. Maybe he knows something more about the note.”

“Okay, stop it.” Weiss suddenly said.

“Stop what?” Vaughn asked confused.

“What’s inside your pocket?” Weiss asked, ignoring his question, “And don’t tell me it’s nothing.”

Vaughn smiled brightly, as he pulled a little box outside his pocket.

“Oh my…” Weiss said, staring at the box, “Is it what I think it is?”

Vaughn just smiled wider as he opened the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

“Woho.” Weiss exclaimed, sprinting up from his seat and pounded his friend on his back, “You are going to pop the question! I’m proud of you, Mikey.”

“I wanted to ask her last night, but something came up.” Vaughn told him, putting the ring back in his pocket.

“I wonder what …?” Weiss murmured, before they were interrupted by Lauren.

“Hey. Did I miss something?” she asked, due to the fact that both men were grinning like idiots, “Okay, what’s up?”

“Mike, here wants to…Oww.” Weiss exclaimed because Vaughn had hit him on the arm.

“Nothing, important.” Vaughn just said, flashing Weiss a warning look, “I’m going to look for Sydney.”

Lauren stared after him, before she turned back to Weiss, “What’s up with him?”

“Nothing.” Weiss said, before he cleared his throat, “Look, I haven’t eaten since this morning and I’m really hungry now.”

“Well, then you should go eat something.” Lauren said confused.

“Well, “ Weiss said nervously, “Maybe you want to have lunch with me?”

“Sure.” Lauren said nodding, as she put on her jacket.

“Really? I mean, okay.” Weiss said smiling. This wasn’t as hard as he thought.

“Sydney!” Vaughn called after his girlfriend, as he arrived the parking lot.

After talking to Jack, Vaughn went through the whole ops center, only to find Sydney enter the elevator, which led to the parking-lot. In record-time he sprinted upstairs, just as she climbed in his car.

“Sydney, wait!” he called again, as he began to close the distance. Sydney hurriedly closed the car door, before she looked at him.

“I’m sorry.” She murmured behind the window.

“Syd!” Vaughn called again. But before he could reach his car, she drove away.

“What the hell do you plan to do?” He murmured to himself, as he watched her drive out of the building.

“I think it’s a bad sign, that she stole your car and drove away without telling you where she went.” Weiss commented as Vaughn opened the door to his and Sydney’s house, “And you didn’t even ask her if she would marry you.”

“I’m very thankful that you drove me home, Eric,” Vaughn told him, “But I’m not in the mood for your jokes.”

“Actually it wasn’t a joke.” Weiss muttered under his breath, as he followed Vaughn through the rooms.

“She’s not here.” Vaughn said more to himself then to his friend.

“Hey Donny.” Weiss greeted Vaughn’s dog and scratched his ear, “Where’s Sydney?”

Donovan barked of Sydney’s name, before Weiss could hear Vaughn’s voice from the bedroom.

“What?” Weiss said, as he joined Vaughn in the bedroom. His friend was standing next to the bed with a letter in his hand.

“What’s that?” Weiss asked grabbing the letter from Vaughn’s hand.

“Hey.” He exclaimed, as Weiss recognized Sydney’s handwriting.

“Michael, I’m sorry I drove off without talking to you. I’m going to find my mother. She’s the one who could help us. I don’t want you to get involved in this. I don’t know how dangerous this is and I can’t lose you too. Don’t worry about me. I’ll call you. Love, Sydney.”

“She’s absolutely stubborn.” Vaughn said a little angry, as he reached for his cell phone to call Jack.

“Very touching letter.” Weiss said, as Vaughn rolled his eyes at him.

“Bristow!”

“Jack, it’s Michael Vaughn. Sydney’s gone.”

“What do you mean, gone?” Jack asked through the phone.

“She left me a letter.” Vaughn told him, “She’s trying to find Irina Derevko. You have to tell me what you know about the whole s***.”

“Agent Vaughn!”

“I don’t care if you are not allowed to tell me something,” Vaughn told him angrily, “I want to know where Sydney is.”

“Meet me in one hour at the airport. And bring your passport with you.” Jack told him, before he hung up.

“And?” Weiss asked as Vaughn shut his cell phone.

“Do me a favour and take Donovan with you.” Vaughn said, “I have to go away.”

“What?” Weiss asked confused, “What happened? Tell me, man.”

“Eric, please just do it.” Vaughn pleaded, “I have to find Sydney. I will call you later.”

“Alright.” Weiss murmured, as he watched his friend searching through his drawer.

“I have no clue what is happening here.” Vaughn told him, “But I think Jack Bristow has some answers for me.”

TBC ...

Wow, great update! I loved it! Thanks for the pm, and finally the update. I have been waiting for you to update :D Great job, and more soon please! (y)

Back