Season 2 Something I noticed

Well it's really nothing but i was thinkin the other day on the season finaly of season2 syd's in hongkong then she's told to go to a safehouse in bungshuay or however you spell it anyway then vaughn comes yadiyadiyada... but when dixon comes to talk to her in the hospital he says it was vaughn who came for her in hongkong.she was in bungshuay?wasn't she? :lol: i dunno i thought it could be a skript error but the writers and jj are to good 4 that so...

She woke up in Hong Kong, and that's what she tells the dispatcher when she calls in. She's directed to a district or street within the city where there is a safehouse.
;)

I think that he meant that it was like a county inside Hong Kong. Like where I live, is Crystal Lake, which is in McHenry, so it's like a county or province inside a town. So it was Shimsungsui or somthing, inside Hong Kong.

mm. another thing, did anyone notic that it was kendall who answered the phone whne syd rang upt he cia? wasn't dixon supposed to be in charge now?? wtas all that about?

Back