Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 3 something odd..

Discussion in 'Alias' started by jagare, Jun 3, 2003.

Tags:
  1. jagare

jagare Scout

Now that I think about, I think it's odd the way Vaughn reacted when he saw Syd in the hotel room at the end. You would think he would be overwhelmed with happiness, even though he is married that shouldn't matter. I thought this was a little 'weird'.

2. Ames47

Ames47 Amy Strikes Back

yeah it was!! even though he is married he should have shown some emotions!! but the whole ending was too werid!!

3. Vaughnluver

Vaughnluver Rocket Ranger

In front of my tv waiting for the next ep!
    that WAS weird! you'd think he would either be crying hysterically, smiling, or at least showing SOME emotion! Come on, Vaughn, you've gotta give us SOMETHING!

4. *SPYnish*

*SPYnish* Rocket Ranger

I believe that for him was a shock that Syd was alive when everybody think that Syd was dead.

5. jagare

jagare Scout

Well, he didn't appear to be that surprised to see her for the first time in 2 years, if it were me I would be hysterical.

6. Alias*Kelli

Alias*Kelli Rocket Ranger

I know I found that weird too! There is something really wrong with that guy! But I love him anyway!

7. KikiCourt

KikiCourt Rocket Ranger

I know! Vaughn didn't even seem fazed. Even is he IS married to someone else, ( :mad: )you'd think he'd be somewhat happy! I don't comprehend this, lol.

8. kate_jones

kate_jones Rocket Ranger

I think he was probably in shock. He probably didn't want to let himself believe it was her, just in case. Or maybe something else is up with him...

9. Alias_twin5

Alias_twin5 Rocket Ranger

Hmm...yea I would think that if someone close to me "died" and then reappeared, I would show some emotion! Maybe fright at possibly seeing a ghost ( :LOL: ) but something!!

10. verdantheart

verdantheart Guest

Well, remember, it took him some time to get there, so he had time to prepare. It's not like he found her.
    ;)

11. Ames47

Ames47 Amy Strikes Back

yeah i would have to agree with you kate_jones!! it almost doesnt seem real! you know!!

12. jagare

jagare Scout

That's true VH, but seeing her for the first time in person after 2 years should have some kind of more emotional effect.

13. Moriel

Moriel Banned

yah, he was acting kind of creepy and he didn't even smile or anything

14. verdantheart

verdantheart Guest

Well, would you smile if you loved her and had gone off and married someone else?--and had to tell her about it?
    :(

15. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

exactly! Besides being happy to see her, it's HIM who has to tell her the things that have been going on, and I bet they aren't happy things.

I'd say he was in shock, but like VH said, he did have time to prepare... Maybe he just didn't want to get his hopes up? Who knows... We'll just have to wait for the season finale :rolleyes:

16. krzykty57789

krzykty57789 Rocket Ranger

well that could is another way it could be that worst fears dream theory..that it is a fear of hers that vaughn is married and when he saw her wasnt happy or show emotion(her fear maybe he didnt miss her, ext) just thinkin outloud

17. feeling_like_a_spy

feeling_like_a_spy Rocket Ranger

maybe it's because it's been too long. i mean, imagine you thought you lost somebody, then after 2 years, she miraculously appears like a ghost. it was a stressing time for him, and he probably was just overwhelmed by stress and surprise to not act weird

18. xdancer

xdancer Rocket Ranger

I think Vaughn was in shock. I mean, she'd been missing for two years. If that ring means he's married, he'd probably moved on, and Sydney showing up alive would have messed up the balance of his life.

19. feeling_like_a_spy

feeling_like_a_spy Rocket Ranger

yep, that's what i think. i mean, 2 years? that's a pretty long time

20. emetib

emetib Rocket Ranger

He was simply anxious because he knew he'd have to tell her--everything. And I bet he didn't believe she was actually Sydney. But, I'm going with anxious here. :)