Season 3 something odd..

jagare

Cadet
Now that I think about, I think it's odd the way Vaughn reacted when he saw Syd in the hotel room at the end. You would think he would be overwhelmed with happiness, even though he is married that shouldn't matter. I thought this was a little 'weird'.

yeah it was!! even though he is married he should have shown some emotions!! but the whole ending was too werid!!

that WAS weird! you'd think he would either be crying hysterically, smiling, or at least showing SOME emotion! Come on, Vaughn, you've gotta give us SOMETHING!

Well, he didn't appear to be that surprised to see her for the first time in 2 years, if it were me I would be hysterical.

I know! Vaughn didn't even seem fazed. Even is he IS married to someone else, ( :angry: )you'd think he'd be somewhat happy! I don't comprehend this, lol.

I think he was probably in shock. He probably didn't want to let himself believe it was her, just in case. Or maybe something else is up with him...

Hmm...yea I would think that if someone close to me "died" and then reappeared, I would show some emotion! Maybe fright at possibly seeing a ghost ( :lol: ) but something!!

Well, remember, it took him some time to get there, so he had time to prepare. It's not like he found her.
;)

That's true VH, but seeing her for the first time in person after 2 years should have some kind of more emotional effect.

freelancer26 said:
yah, he was acting kind of creepy and he didn't even smile or anything
Well, would you smile if you loved her and had gone off and married someone else?--and had to tell her about it?
:(

exactly! Besides being happy to see her, it's HIM who has to tell her the things that have been going on, and I bet they aren't happy things.

I'd say he was in shock, but like VH said, he did have time to prepare... Maybe he just didn't want to get his hopes up? Who knows... We'll just have to wait for the season finale :rolleyes:

well that could is another way it could be that worst fears dream theory..that it is a fear of hers that vaughn is married and when he saw her wasnt happy or show emotion(her fear maybe he didnt miss her, ext) just thinkin outloud

maybe it's because it's been too long. i mean, imagine you thought you lost somebody, then after 2 years, she miraculously appears like a ghost. it was a stressing time for him, and he probably was just overwhelmed by stress and surprise to not act weird

I think Vaughn was in shock. I mean, she'd been missing for two years. If that ring means he's married, he'd probably moved on, and Sydney showing up alive would have messed up the balance of his life.

He was simply anxious because he knew he'd have to tell her--everything. And I bet he didn't believe she was actually Sydney. But, I'm going with anxious here. :smiley:

Back