Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was horrible

• Not even worth your money

• Total voters
SecretAgentMan said:
sd6452 said:
I didn't really like the first one, but this one looks so much more interesting!
why didn't you like it? I know some people felt the beginning dragged on too long.
i loved the first one, i thought it went by too fast, and all the things they left off of in the first one are being revealed in this one. (The Relationship with Mary Jane, I forgot the name of Peter Parker's friend, but Spider-Man killed his father and he pulls the mask off Spider-Man) it should be great!

I can't wait to see it!! I'm going crazy already!!!!!!
4 MORE DAYS ONLY!!!
I was gonna see it the first day it comes out, but imna be in PA...-_-

i hate the fact that im good at predicting what happens in movies, sucks the fun out of everything.

ok, in the trailer at the very end we saw harry osborne juuust pull off the mask and then of course, they cut to black.

but then in one of the teasers they show like a one second clip of him backing up from that spot (u know its that same scene because he has that same outfit its the same room he's holding that knife or whatever, etc.) with an incredible shocked look on his face (great actors in this movie). that pretty much gives it away, he finds out.

i guess it doesn't really, because u knew he'd find out, they just didn't show you the exact moment, and the people who put this together know that we predict these kinds of things, but they build it up so much that it still teases us, y' know?

i heard sumthin about the mask revealing and all that but im not gonna reveal but now the whole town nos who Spider Man is cuz he falls into the crowd and the ppl catch him but his mask is off :thinking: but those cant be the biggest parts b/c that'd b the entire movie :confused: