Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was bad

• It was horrible

• Not even worth your money

• Total voters
I could definitely see it again. When I was watching it, I kept thinking how I didn't want it to end.

Such a good, good, good movie :D

I liked it better than the first, but there were some parts that were dumb. ('raindrops are falling...'). I said it was great... I would consider seeing it again in theaters if there weren';t so many movies coming out that I want to see...

Really? Haven't seen it yet. I'm only looking forward to seeing Alfred Molina as portraying Doc Ock. Why is it that the villains are so much more convincing than the heroes? Wilem Dafoe was excellent but Tobey was mediocre and Kirsten Dunst...let's not even go there.

I liked the first one better. The second one wasn't very "tight." Lots of changes could have been made to make it better. But there were some chair-grabbing scenes that I loved. ^_^

Les

P.S. And I ADORED the first one, btw.

it was a great movie ... not that awesome due to some of the special effects that seem to bother me ... and some scenes that didn't make sense to be there either ... I guess the ending could have been cut at the moment that Harry sees the cape of Green Goblin ... but thats just me ... the wedding part, well we knew it wouldn't happen, so why make the film about 5 minutes longer ...

anyway, I will see it again in the theaters, but that would be it ... haven't seen the first one, but most definitely will wanna see the 3rd installment of Spider-Man ...

btw ... why would Kirsten say "Go get them, tiger" if the guy is a spider-man ... it would have sounded so much more great ... if she had said ... "Go get them, Spidey" ... (y)

it was a great movie ... not that awesome due to some of the special effects that seem to bother me ... and some scenes that didn't make sense to be there either ... I guess the ending could have been cut at the moment that Harry sees the cape of Green Goblin ... but thats just me ... the wedding part, well we knew it wouldn't happen, so why make the film about 5 minutes longer ...

anyway, I will see it again in the theaters, but that would be it ... haven't seen the first one, but most definitely will wanna see the 3rd installment of Spider-Man ...

btw ... why would Kirsten say "Go get them, tiger" if the guy is a spider-man ... it would have sounded so much more great ... if she had said ... "Go get them, Spidey" ...

2007? that would be eternity ... but if we can wait for Elektra for next year, we can wait some more years ...

Better be Venom in the next one ... but I think it would be like 2 villains for Spidey in next sequel ...

ive seen it 2 times and am gonna see it agen! it just rocked nuff said. but Venom should have his own movie. i think there will b a bunch of mini-villians all led by one person.