Spiderman 3

THC is totally gonna rock as Sand-man. I think the other villain is set to be Venom, which could mean that Grace could be playing Eddie Brock, and Venom with be CG.

I went on the site with the pic of THC and they said that he would be playing Flint Marko a.k.a the sandman....

eta: can't spell Flint

Does anyone have pictures of the two new cast members that were mentioned? I don't watch that many movies, so I can't really recall if I've seen them before. :smiley:

Hum, released in 2007.... Aww, that's kind of far away. Since it's the last one I guess it's good that it's a little bit further away, that way it lasts longer. :P

There is gonna be a 3rd movie? :blink:
ok :rolleyes: well it might be good! I kinda liked the first two ones because they were entertaining!

Just saw this film last night. Spider-Man fans, you will be sorely disappointed. It's not good and (to me and most likely the rest of the theatre) a waste of time and money. I would say wait until it comes out on DVD. If you're die-hard Spidy fans, you can go ahead and see it, but honestly, the previews were better than the film.

saw it last night ... too long for me ... but they seem to focus much of the movie on the love-story ... not that I am against it, but they could have cut it somehow ...

I would give it an 8 for trying to keep it interesting ;)

I was disapointed. Within the first ten times minutes I already thought it was cheesy. I mean, a little cheese never hurt anyone, but this was bad...really bad. Seriously, I think every other scene has someone crying in it. The only parts that were really good were the action scenes, and there were not enough to keep my attention. It was more focused on the love story of MJ and Peter, and I care, but not that much. I don't suggest going to see it. Save your money or go see a different movie.