Spore Fading Away

That's sad..It seemed like such a promising game, but by then, someone else will have came out with something similar and probably better. Technology moves too fast to delay something like that for so long.

felgercarb.. bad news. I thought this game was doing just fine in development, so this cam as a surprise for me.

...well, this seems to be the latest trend in game development, keep delay it until it becomes forgotten, outmatched by something else or whatever... And the excuses comes, one more silly then the other...

( I woul'd bet my ass it's graphical issues 99% of the delayed games that causes these delays, because they cant make good games any more, so they keep evolving engines until budgets all smashed to nothing.. all to hide the crappy game behind fluff)

( I woul'd bet my ass it's graphical issues 99% of the delayed games that causes these delays, because they cant make good games any more, so they keep evolving engines until budgets all smashed to nothing.. all to hide the crappy game behind fluff)

QFT

This is sad was another one of the games I'd hope would be out this year early next but I guess they will ultimately end up canceling it.

*sigh* When I first saw the videos for this game, I said "Wow! This will be astounding if it ever comes out."

It seemed at the time that there were some incredible features, but that what they were showing could easily be covering up a large amount of very un-finished work.

Spore always sounded awesome to me but I did not get hyped about it and figured I would check it out when it came out. And seems they are holding it back on when it is coming out now.

It's not really anything new, but rather a misunderstanding. EA's fiscal year 2009 starts in April 2008 and ends in 2009, and it's been previously reported that Spore's not coming out in 2007. It could still very well be out less than a year from now.

It's not really anything new, but rather a misunderstanding. EA's fiscal year 2009 starts in April 2008 and ends in 2009, and it's been previously reported that Spore's not coming out in 2007. It could still very well be out less than a year from now.

Thank you. Still, sad news... I weep for my uncreated creatures! :_|

Back