Season 4 Spy Dads slow motion walking together?

There was this semi-evil laugh that came over me when I saw Jack and Sloane walking in semi-slow-motion together. And then it was just the combination of Syd and Nadia and Vaughn and Weiss watching over this that just killed me. I was so loving this moment. All of a sudden, despite general "giddy-ness" when it comes to Alias, I was just completely excited about this episode. And the feeling lasted all the way through. Was it just me, or did this episode totally rock? I mean, seriously I was so excited it was just ridiculous!

filmlover said:
Jack/Sloane walk in the beginning was so cool.
Of course, there is only one real Spydaddy.
[post="1230394"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Point taken - But still when these two get together and are "up to" something I just love it.

They are the coolest men on Alias, IMO. Them just walking out of the office was cool. Yeah, they are up to something. We know that Jack is protecting Sydney, I don't know what Sloane is up to.

That was such a cool scene!!! It totally set the scene for this magnificent episode!!! :D But why in previews do they always have to make it look like our Spydaddy is evil? (n)

It is getting kind of old, that Jack always is made to look evil, but then it turns out that he wasn't evil. Also the reveals that Jack did something to Sydney, and she is mad at him gets old too. He wouldn't maliciously hurt Nadia, so I am not worried about the previews.

filmlover said:
It is getting kind of old, that Jack always is made to look evil, but then it turns out that he wasn't evil.  Also the reveals that Jack did something to Sydney, and she is mad at him gets old too. He wouldn't maliciously hurt Nadia, so I am not worried about the previews.
[post="1230590"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree. The whole "Jack's-Evil-Oh-Wait-He's-Not-He-Was-Just-Protecting-Syd...Again" is getting old. There's always some explanation for Jack's actions, but he doesn't really portray himself as innocent all the time. But I still love Jack. No matter what he does. And the slo-mo was classic.

I think Spydad Jack is just up to his usual tricks. And yes, sometimes the "making him look evil" thing when he's not really evil does get old, but here's what I'm thinking...

I don't have much of a theory regarding Jack, and I'm pretty sure he isn't in cahoots with Sloane in the literal sense, although it may look like it from the outside.

Was anyone else thinking it was a little too convenient that Anna Espinosa suddenly showed up at Syd and Nadia's lunch just then? And Sloane was kind of lurking around (the office) all creepy like... I'm thinking Sloane tipped Anna off. Maybe the real purpose of the kidnapping was to get Nadia marked with the Ramaldi symbol - the rest being a charade to make it look like Syd was doing something for Anna in exchange for Nadia's safe return.

Sloane seemed so certain that Anna wouldn't hurt Nadia. How did he know this? I know this may sound far fetched, but maybe Sloane was behind the whole thing. I still haven't figured out what any of it has to do with the putty in the tin can... but in retrospect, Anna could have just as easily gotten the putty herself, why did she need Syd? Even though I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, I was still kind of left with the feeling that maybe the entire thing was just a charade orchestrated by Sloane to camouflage whatever he is really up to.

How's that for spin? ;)

I think Spydad Jack is just up to his usual tricks. And yes, sometimes the "making him look evil" thing when he's not really evil does get old, but here's what I'm thinking...

I don't have much of a theory regarding Jack, and I'm pretty sure he isn't in cahoots with Sloane in the literal sense, although it may look like it from the outside.

Was anyone else thinking it was a little too convenient that Anna Espinosa suddenly showed up at Syd and Nadia's lunch just then? And Sloane was kind of lurking around (the office) all creepy like... I'm thinking Sloane tipped Anna off. Maybe the real purpose of the kidnapping was to get Nadia marked with the Ramaldi symbol - the rest being a charade to make it look like Syd was doing something for Anna in exchange for Nadia's safe return.

Sloane seemed so certain that Anna wouldn't hurt Nadia. How did he know this? I know this may sound far fetched, but maybe Sloane was behind the whole thing. I still haven't figured out what any of it has to do with the putty in the tin can... but in retrospect, Anna could have just as easily gotten the putty herself, why did she need Syd? Even though I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, I was still kind of left with the feeling that maybe the entire thing was just a charade orchestrated by Sloane to camouflage whatever he is really up to.

How's that for spin? goodwink.gif

Considering the EVIL that Sloane is, and the Rimbaldi FREAK that he is, I would say that is very plausible! :cool:

Maybe Sloane was so sure that Anna wouldn't hurt Nadia because he thought Anna would kill/shoot Syd at the end. They have a not-so-pleasant history and it would make sense for Anna to try and kill Syd, but instead, Anna went for the pain of shooting Nadia.

Leslie said:
Haha it was so "The Spydaddies from Hell" :rotflmao:
[post="1230580"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: totally, but with a little chesse on the side too ;)

freelancer7....love your banner!

Wouldn't that would be a great song to put into an episode of Alias for a SpyDaddy / SpyDaughter moment. (y)

freelancer7....love your banner!

Wouldn't that would be a great song to put into an episode of Alias for a SpyDaddy / SpyDaughter moment. up.gif

Thanks! :D I still have to do a double take sometimes when I come on...the person who did it for me totally surpassed any expectations I had for a cool siggy! And yes that would be a super cool song to put on during a moment between the two of them....hopefully we will start seeing some of those more as the season goes on! :rolleyes:

Back