Starbucks Addicts!

I love anything that has sugar or caffine in it. I'll defaintly admit that :D ! Where I live there are only a couple Starbucks, and they aren't within walking distance :( , but the times I have had their stuff it's been like being in heaven :smiley: . There are a bunch of Tim Hortons (they're really popular in Canada, but I'm not sure about the States :thinking:) around though, and that's where I get my caffine fix, lol :blush:

~Andrea :angelic:

I went to London a few months ago and I visited a Starbucks for the first time in my life. And you know what? I'm already addicted. I'm going to London again this summer for the Alias Convention, and Starbucks is probably the first place I'll go to when the plane has landed.

I love anything that has sugar or caffine in it. I'll defaintly admit that :D ! Where I live there are only a couple Starbucks, and they aren't within walking distance :( , but the times I have had their stuff it's been like being in heaven :smiley: . There are a bunch of Tim Hortons (they're really popular in Canada, but I'm not sure about the States :thinking:) around though, and that's where I get my caffine fix, lol :blush:

Ohhh Timmy's- I donno, they've gone downhill since they stopped baking things fresh, i dont like the specialty coffee's either, now they're just TRYING to be like Starbucks....i like my good ol' fashioned Timmy's

I love it, but it's probably different in england, but gotta say love their frappes. seriously. still love Baroma possibly more, I dunno.

Ohhh Timmy's- I donno, they've gone downhill since they stopped baking things fresh, i dont like the specialty coffee's either, now they're just TRYING to be like Starbucks....i like my good ol' fashioned Timmy's

I agree with you there. Ever since Wendy's bought them their stuff dosen't taste as good. There hot smoothies are nasty too :blink: , but I don't think I will ever be able to not LOVE their ice caps :P . The one time I went to Starbucks (I know, it's sad :confused: ) I had a cafe late (I think that's what I had :thinking:. It wasn't amazing or anything, but the side affects after are simply AMAZING. I was like bouncing off the walls, lol.

*slowly raises hand*

My name is Riley and I DO have a problem. I adore Starbucks to death. I have favorite baristas and I can tell what people order, usually, from a distance. :blush: I love anything with coffee. Currently some favorites:
Caffé Mocha
Caramal latté with light whip and caramal drizzle
Passion tea
Java Chip Frap

I'm always looking for new experiments.

I need help.

I agree with you there. Ever since Wendy's bought them their stuff dosen't taste as good. There hot smoothies are nasty too :blink: , but I don't think I will ever be able to not LOVE their ice caps :P . The one time I went to Starbucks (I know, it's sad :confused: ) I had a cafe late (I think that's what I had :thinking:. It wasn't amazing or anything, but the side affects after are simply AMAZING. I was like bouncing off the walls, lol.

i have friends who work at Tim's so i know how the hot smoothies are made and it makes me want to throw up THINKING about it

*slowly raises hand*

My name is Riley and I DO have a problem. I adore Starbucks to death. I have favorite baristas and I can tell what people order, usually, from a distance. :blush: I love anything with coffee. Currently some favorites:
Caffé Mocha
Caramal latté with light whip and caramal drizzle
Passion tea
Java Chip Frap

I'm always looking for new experiments.

I need help.
riley- i firmly believe that you with all your "oh going to starbucks, bbl" is what got me hooked *mutters*

LMAO heheheehe OMGZ riley I thought of u randomly the other day :lol: so like I remember this one time u told me that u had gone to FL in 2004 in like july and u saw all those orange backpacks!! hehe I was there with my church! and I though it was funny that we where both there at the same time! *like that was super weird cause i didnt know u * :lol: any ways I found that bag today and i thought of u! :P or I think it was u :thinking:

we don't have starbucks in here (n) but I lived in another country last year and everytime we had a ports tournament we went to startbuck and basically when ever I passed starbucks I got Chocolate farappuchino and a chocolate muffin and those are soooooooo gooood

I MISS MY CHOCOLATE FRAPPY! :blush:

LMAO heheheehe OMGZ riley I thought of u randomly the other day :lol: so like I remember this one time u told me that u had gone to FL in 2004 in like july and u saw all those orange backpacks!! hehe I was there with my church! and I though it was funny that we where both there at the same time! *like that was super weird cause i didnt know u * :lol: any ways I found that bag today and i thought of u! :P or I think it was u :thinking:
Yeah I was in Orlando July of 2004. But I didn't "visit" Florida, I LIVE in Florida. :lol:

ohhh it was SOOO you
I won't be your scapegoat. :P

Back