Suffering From Insomnia?

need i say anything more???

come and post!!!

a few questions to start the discussion:

1. what do you guys do when you just cant sleep?
2. what do you do to put yourself to sleep?
3. do you consider yourself an insomniac?

thats it!!

oh.. 👋 hi there blackhairedsam!!! my name is Bluebird. call me Gee for short.

HAHA! stuff the formalities!!! haha!

hey there sammy! now you mentioned it.. what exactly is that THING that you do that doesnt work?? maybe it will work for me...? :Ponder:

oh.. wave.gif hi there blackhairedsam!!! my name is Bluebird. call me Gee for short.
  oh- by the way: hi, I'm peanut wave.gif loool
Nice meeting u, u guys!!!! :jump:
this is soooooooooo funny!!! its only us again!!!!! :jump: we are like the same personality in different countries and cultures!!! :jump:
what I do when I cant fall asleep? hum..........make my own story in my head and then it gets complicated and I get tried and I fall asleep or... I watch ALIAS of course!!!

blue_bird said:
is it something :naughty: ???

if we are.. then i wouldnt know it then.. *hahaha!*

this is me --> :angelnot:
[post="1176021"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

maybe...hehe

yeah...that is the only thing that will put me out. :( so hard to find though!

we always seem to post together...freaks united! lol

man, I thought I was going to have a lovely sleepy night, but noooo, my neighbours downstairs felt like the music could not get any louder :( oh and then put the bass on 10 I think...

freaky said:
Nice meeting u, u guys!!!! :jump:
this is soooooooooo funny!!! its only us again!!!!! :jump: we are like the same personality in different countries and cultures!!! :jump:
what I do when I cant fall asleep? hum..........make my own story in my head and then it gets complicated and I get tried and I fall asleep or... I watch ALIAS of course!!!
[post="1176218"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hey! :welcome: FREAKY! and PEANUTBUTTER too!!

LOL!

yes, we DO BABBLE EVERYWHERE!

Blackhairedsam said:
maybe...hehe

yeah...that is the only thing that will put me out. :( so hard to find though!

we always seem to post together...freaks united! lol
[post="1176282"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
haha! i know where to get one... :telepath: :angelnot: :banghead: :naughty:

peanutbutter said:
man, I thought I was going to have a lovely sleepy night, but noooo, my neighbours downstairs felt like the music could not get any louder :( oh and then put the bass on 10 I think...
[post="1177742"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I HATE THAT. maybe you should have went downstairs, knocked on their doors, and kicked their asses. hihi!

I HATE THAT. maybe you should have went downstairs, knocked on their doors, and kicked their asses. hihi!

I told you before, I'm a wuzz ;)

and actually I liked the music, it was a mix... some Radiohead, some Portishead...

but I'm not suffering anymore, I'm having nice nights now :D

Back