Summer and Anna

Azalea

Azy in Wonderland
Does anyone think Summer and Anna are starting to seem like more of a couple than Summer/Seth or Anna/Seth? They're always together! I actually thought they were going to end up kissing each other at the New Year's Eve Party...(and my brother was really upset that it didn't turn out that way). :lol:

But I have a question..Did Seth and Anna sleep together, or were they just making out? Because I want Seth to be the "virgin" for awhile. It makes him seem more innocent and adorable; plus, they've got to save a few virgins for future sweeps months. ;)

*blink blink* I don't think they did, :blink: I guess we'll just have to wait for the next episode and see if it starts off with them in the same bed? :thinking: And I didn't think that Anna and Summer were going to end up getting together, but it could ahve happened...totally wierd, but totally possible, lol. I was SO insanely relieved that Ryan made it in time for new years before Marrisa went and kissed that guy *shivers* I totally don't like him :angry: He needs to go away, lol. *dies* NO OC FOR THREE WEEKS *ressurects self and dies again* This bites. :angry: *goes off to pout about all of her shows except Alias being reruns for way too long*

Back