Seth and Summer

I'm so happy - they are together again. The whole season was leading up to this moment. I can't believe they got together again - it almost made me cry! :D
The spiderman scene was cheesy but so Seth... it was fantastic. I just can't believe they made us wait two weeks after it to see what happens next.
Not that it matters - my life goes on now they are together again! :D

i know, they make that show, bless em, two perfect characters, who even when they arent together can never be over eachother, soul mates!!

I hope theyd odn't break up. it would be soo incredibly sad. If stupid Zach would just go away they would be perfect. Hopefully they can resolve their issues though :(

Summer is being stupid if she can't see how great Seth is she doesn't deserve him at all. I don't know why she can' just get over Zack he's a loser! She is reminding me of Jackie from that 70's show with the same dilema. Zack is a jacka$$ I don't know why she can't see that.

ITA on Summer being dumb, but Seth is being an idiot too. That whole Spring Break thing was soooo contrived. There were a million other guys there who would have been happy to enter a whipped cream contest.

Josh is slowly ruining my favorite couple by turning both of them into complete asses.

Don't worry, Zach is just a plot devise. Of course Seth and Summer are meant to be. Don't you see Summer is just using Zach to get back at Seth. She doesn't really want to be with Zach.

Ok, this is about a week late but the "you're my million dollar baby" comment was hella funny. :lol:

I agree that Seth shouldn't have done the whipped cream thing. But he's Seth he couldn't stop himself. I just wish Zack would go away he's the only new kid that won't leave all the others have!

I'm so glad they are fine now. They are really the glue that hold's this show togther. I love R/M they are my #1 couple on the show but SS holds the how together. they were so adorable yesterday at the dance!

AHHH! S/S at prom!! SOOOOOO freaking adorable! I was going crazy since he wasn't at prom but that was so cute- "she's the prom queen and I love her!" and then "Perhaps I'm the jester" :lol: They are ADORABLE i love them! And I'm glad Zach finally realized they are for sure meant to be.

:blush: That was so sweet at the prom. I just loved Seth's little speech to Summer. And plus it was in front of everyone. And I was so happy that Zach finally realized that Summer was never going to truly love him.

Back