SWEETLY SLY

heres more! part 4

Liz: Gran would you like some sugar.

The sugar is in individual packets; Ethel grabs over thirty of them.

Ethel: Of course dear. Coffee isn’t complete without sugar.

Ed: (to Ethel) Honey, could you pass me some after you’re done?

Ethel: Why of course dear!

Ethel gently elbows the sugar into her lap then into her purse, very obviously. Everybody can notice, but no one says anything.

Ethel: (handing the whole container of sugar to Ed) Here sweetie.

Jim: So, what do u guys like to- (He stops because Ed is also obviously dropping sugar into his lap. Then he starts again not wanting to cause a scene.) To do for fun.

Ethel: Ed and I love to go shopping!!! We can shop for hours!

Ed: (to Jim, quietly) That’s not true, she likes to shop. I like to sit in all the comfy chairs.

Jim: (to Ed) Don’t we all!

Liz: (getting up) Excuse me while I go to the Ladies’ Room.

Liz exits.

Pierre enters.

Pierre: (to everyone who is left at the table) Will that be all tonight?

Jim: Yes, may we have the check please?

Pierre looks nervously over at all the sugar on Ed’s lap.

Pierre: (in a daze) Of course. I will be right back with it.

Pierre exits.

Ed then tries to get the sugar into his pockets. It spills and everyone notices. He smiles sheepishly but keeps piling in into his pockets.

You do?? LOL! I've found myself taking alot of candy when they have it out for free, I load up on it. I stuff as much as I can fit in my pockets! lol.

well, I am definitely finding this interesting... There is some real promise here, though! And, considering your age, this has a lot of potential! If this post makes no sense, please disregard it, because I'm very tired. :yawn:

~Me :angel2:

Thanks alias elle!!!! i totally understand waht ur saying. and sarah i also take a ton of candy. my friend eliza collects sugar packets. (its sorta funny really) i would post more only im a t school and dont have it with me !!! more at 3 00!!!

PART 6??? right or is it 5? w/e here it is.. this is short!
becasue therenis only one papragraph left!!!

Pierre exits.

Ed then tries to get the sugar into his pockets. It spills and everyone notices. He smiles sheepishly but keeps piling in into his pockets.

Liz enters.

Liz: I’m back! Did you ask for the check?

Jim: Yes honey. Pierre should be back with it any second.

Pierre enters.

Pierre: Thank you sir. (Puts the check down on the table.)

Pierre exits.

Liz grabs it before anyone else can and studies it. While she is studying it, the others keep talking.

Jim: Liz, give me the check. I’ll pay.

if you guys wan tmore... well maybe i maen theres only one more part to it... so im not sure if i should post just yet.. more replies

Back