Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

syd and vaughn

Discussion in 'Characters, Cast and Crew' started by shakila, Jan 26, 2003.

1. shakila

shakila Rocket Ranger

omg finally it took way too long i'm am so happy :D :D :woot:

2. IluvVaughn13

IluvVaughn13 Vaughnster's Girl

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>THEY FINALLY KISSED OMG I WAS SPEECHLESS IM SOOO HAPPY I COULD CRY</span>

3. aliasfan31210

aliasfan31210 Cadet

Hi I was planning to watch the alias superbowl special but when I turned it on at 9 I found out it had come on at 7:15!!!! The injustice.... Does anyone know if there is a way to get a recorded copy of the show?

4. Vaughn's love slave

Vaughn's love slave Ensign

felgercarb holy freakin felgercarb :jawdrop: I am so Freaking HAPPY i could just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :run:

5. crazy spinster

crazy spinster Rocket Ranger

california. bay area or socal, depending.
    i don't want to get too, uh...graphic because i don't know the age range on this forum, but i'm really curious about this. let me think of how to put this euphemistically.... :angelic:

now that syd and vaughn have kissed how long do you think it will take them to take it to the next step? [this question is followed by a significant amount of ;) ;) ;) and eyebrow-waggling] :lovers: :xoxo:

6. sydbristow_906

sydbristow_906 Scout

FINALLY A KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SYD AND VAUGHN 4 EVER!!

7. Fat Cat

Fat Cat Rocket Ranger

:woot: YAY!!!!!
    that was one excellent kiss!!
    I cryed!! I was too Happy!! :D

8. MegDoll

MegDoll Rocket Ranger

Yes! I couldn't believe it ! I don't think I was breathing at that point of the episode !!!! :D

9. btvaughn

btvaughn Rocket Ranger

I have a new favorite episode...b/c that kiss was the absolute best Alias moment ever...I'm not sure how many times i managed to rewatch this episode already since sunday...But now, I'm excited to see what they're going to do with the relationship.

10. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

yes that kiss was absolutely amazing! when i heard they were finally going to, i was thinking a tiny little sweet innocent kiss!! but boy was i wrong and im glad! that was making up for the two years of long stares and controlled feelings!! it was great especially with weiss in the background trying to talk to them!lol!

11. camilethehopelessromantic

camilethehopelessromantic Scout

Their kiss was the best first kiss on daytime television, and the way they walked up to each other was amazing

12. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

daytime? sorry but i dont think 11 o clock is daytime?lol just joking, it made me laugh, but yes it was the best first kiss ever on tv, daytime or primetime!!!

13. Sarah

Sarah Guest

I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My jaw dropped when I saw it! I was like YES YES YES!!
    I could not belive it I am so so happy. I wounder whats going to happen next week!!!

14. Aliasfan23

Aliasfan23 Rocket Ranger

I almost screamed I was soo happy!

15. berry_kyoote_spy88

berry_kyoote_spy88 Rocket Ranger

so cool i loved their first kiss so so so so sweet :P :)

16. Alias_Freak

Alias_Freak Rocket Ranger

I was like "OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!" and I was jumping up and down screaming.

17. Caro

Caro Rocket Ranger

i watched it on sb's avatar in these forums : ( because i live in another country, and the ep aired after here. But when i saw the poll that said " what did u think about the kiss between Sydney and Vaughn" i started crying of happiniess, really!!!!

18. Alias Fan Gillian

Alias Fan Gillian Rocket Ranger

I was crying watching it. It was like OMG OMG. They are finally going to get together.

19. *SPYnish*

*SPYnish* Rocket Ranger

I saw the kiss ... I donĀ“t remember the number, but Is a Magic moment :sleep: