Season 2 SYD AND VAUGHN'S KISS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN THEY KISSED I WISH I HAD TAPED THAT EPISODE IM TRYING TO DOWNLOAD IT ON KAZAA. DOES ANY1 HAVE A DOWNLOAD OF THE EPISODE THEY CAN E-MAIL ME??? IT WAS SO COOL WHEN THEY KISSED! IT WAS JUST SOOO PASSIONATE IN WAS JUMPING UP AND DOWN. IT WAS LIKE ALL THE TENSION BETWEENT THEM HAD FINALLY COME TOGETHER! :D

OMG! THAT WAS ALL I SAID! I WAS SCREAMING MY HEAD OFF!!!!!!! I COULDNT GET TO SLEEP LAST NIGHT SO I GOT ABOUT 5 HOURS OF SLEEP!! BUT FRANCIE!! OMG!

I WAS SCREAMING SO LOUD IT WOKE UP EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE!!! I'M A TOTAL VAUGHN/SYD SHIPPER!! DID YOU KNOW THAT THE TOTAL KISS WAS ABOUT 40 MISSISSIPPIS!!! LOL!!! BYE BYE!! I HAVE TO GO WATCH IT AGAIN FOR THE 4TH BUT NOT FINAL TIME!!! :redhair:

IT WAS LONGER THAN 40 MISSISSIPPI'S... IT WAS LIKE THE ENIGIZER BUNNY... IT JUST KEPT GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING...

It was unbeleivable! I was soooo happy! It was seet and passionate and I loved how they didn't even hear Weiss! It was perfect! I was jumping and screaming too, I just wish though that it hadn't been shadowed by the whole Francie thing. It took me a while to get over that , but now I think it has finally sunk in. THEY KISSED, THEY KISSED, THEY FINALLY KISSED!!!!!!! :woot:

i know, they were in their own little world finally being able to let out their true feelings!!! i was jumping up and down and i think i woke up my whole neighborhood from my screaming and my laughter(weiss' comment, priceless!!)im still smiling and sooo glad they kissed, i just hope the relationship stays good!!

We cannot allow discussion of illegal ways to download Alias episodes like KaZaA because we could get shut down. We suggest visiting Yahoo | Mail, Weather, Search, Politics, News, Finance, Sports & Videos to request a tape.

There is already a topic (although yes it is a poll) about the kiss scene: allalias.com -&nbspallalias Resources and Information.

I would merge the topics (make 2 topics become 1). However, many of you have posted in both threads and, as noted above, we cannot allow discussion of peer-to-peer file swaping of copyrighted material.

Closing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back