Syd gave Vaughn a drawer! YAY!

that was my fav ep so far!!! i hope they move in soon so they can get away from frepilca!!! and when the hell are we gonna see his place?! :angry: i dont remeber that ep where she rescues vaughn? :( (hmmm think think think!)

The drawer means she's letting him into her life, that she's committed and that she cares about him and she wants him around. A drawer means a lot.

yeah it does hopefully the next step is them moving in!! they should move into vaughns place so they can get away from freplica!! i wonder when we'll see his place? hmmm. hope sooon!! :D

Ok, two things to say. One, Alias Hombre, not cool, Vaughn with is shirt off is like, the eighth wonder of the world or something. :hishighholiness: HE'S FLAMING! 🤤 Two, I think that Vaughn should move in with Syd so they can figure out this whole Freplica thing sooner.

ames723 said:
yeah it does hopefully the next step is them moving in!! they should move into vaughns place so they can get away from freplica!! i wonder when we'll see his place? hmmm. hope sooon!! :D
my thoughts exactly. Ok, so maybe that would be moving kind of fast. They did only sleep together....kiss for that matter!....only a month or two ago. Personally, as long as we see Vaughn's house and a little action there ;) without Freplica, I'm a happy girl!

this topic just puts a smile to my face....I always see Weiss' face when I read this topic! Thanks for putting a smile on my face! :smiley:

Back