syd/julia

Okay, peeps, I don't know if this idea has been batted around, but here goes. And please be patient and understanding with me if I'm going about this the wrong way, as I'm pretty much a newbie at this site.

Okay, here goes:

What if the woman we assumed was Sydney toward the end of Season 2 was in actuality Julia, Sydney's clone (not just a replica)? What if Julia fought the Francienator to the death? That way, it was "Sydney"'s DNA that was found after the fire at her home. Or, horror of horrors, Sydney actually died at the home, and Julia, with imperfect memory and all, has been spending this season attempting to pick up the pieces to "her" shattered life?

I'm leaning toward the first hypothesis more strongly than the second--but JJ has this patented method of blowin our stinkin minds when we least expect him to.

What y'all think?

Cudgel

I doubt it because (i may be wrong) but wasnt the cloning device thing destroyed so syd/julia couldnt possible be a clone.

but according to the servers only two people were cloned...noah hicks n francie. then the thing was destroyed...so i don't think they'll be more doubles. n jj is bound to have more twists...the helix experiment was very season 2, and they did want to make the show easier for new viewers to understand.

Back