Sydney Vs. Nadia

• Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nadia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SpyDude

Cadet
The Rambaldi Prophecy says that the Chosen One(Syd) and the Passanger(Nad) will fight! Does this mean Nadia will turn evil? Do you think Nadia will kick Syd's ass? I personally hope Nadia will stay good because Syd and Nad seemed good together fighting off those guards in S3:"Blood ties"

SpyDude said:
hey! Could someone close this? Noone cares about it.  Just close it PLZ ;) !
[post="1044710"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

This has only been open for two days :lol: Alias is on hiatus so there's not much Alias to discuss but I'm sure someone will stumble in here ;)

As for the poll, I think Sydney and Nadia are an even match with both being in the spy biz for a while. Who knows if Nadia will turn evil, you never know what JJ is thinking ;)

Well I think Sydney is tougher......but Nadia i think is going to prove to be awesome....i am hoping she stays good, but i think she may become some kind of double......with Sloane and the CIA....

vaughnandsyd4eva said:
Sydney is definatly tougher.
Im not sure if i like Nadia...i dont want her to have better qualities then Sydney.
[post="1057401"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, Nadia better not be able to beat Syd. Syd has more experience, plus she's the Chosen One. All The Passenger has to do is get pricked with a needle and draw some pictures, Sydney has to "bring the greatest power unto utter desolation." What ever that means.

Syd will be tougher, but any child of Irina and Sloane will be hardcore too, I don't think there's any doubt about that...

syd's tougher than nadia...well,come to think of it, syd has more experience not only intellectually and physically but also emotionally....i think she can survive whatever's thrown unto her and she learns quickly from past mistakes...except probably when it comes to vaughn...(yikes-no offense to s/v shippers)...but i hope that they stay good to each other...i don't want either one of them turning into each other...

i think she can survive whatever's thrown unto her and she learns quickly from past mistakes...except probably when it comes to vaughn...(yikes-no offense to s/v shippers)...but i hope that they stay good to each other...i don't want either one of them turning into each other...

I don't hardly think Vaughn was a mistake. He has given his all to Syd and to making sure Syd is safe. Even when he was married, he went against his wife to protect Syd. He has always no matter what the situation, put Syd's safety first. I was angry that he got married too but not at MV. I was angry with JJ and TPTB for even having that as a plot twist in Alias and it surely backfired.

Yes, I believe Syd is tougher than Nadia. For Syd to have survived all that she's been though with an ounce of sanity, makes her one tough lady.

ms.katejones said:
Yeah, Nadia better not be able to beat Syd. Syd has more experience, plus she's the Chosen One. All The Passenger has to do is get pricked with a needle and draw some pictures, Sydney has to "bring the greatest power unto utter desolation." What ever that means.
[post="1058080"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I totally agree with u & I loved the way u wrote it!!!("pricked w/ needle and draw some pic")
:rotflmao:

It's gonna be a full out Jack & Syd :redhair: VS Sloane & Nadia

Two Spydaddy, two Spykids, one spy mommy
The Question is, whose side will spy mommy choose? At the end of S2 (my fav season) spy mommy jumped off building (loved that scene) and told Syd she had to fight evil Sloane and take him down to chinatown! numerous people have interpreted "utter desolation" quote to mean take down Sloane. Now that Nadia could very well be his own double agent daughter, does that mean that Irina would have to choose between daughters, between families?
:cool: I just can't buy that Sloane became good during S3! no way, he was just patiently waiting for which ever side would lead him closer to Nadia.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm I guess we will just wait and see what this special journey is that nadia and daddy go on. Nadia was always referred to as "the bioweapon", i wonder what that will mean in S4?

sydney is tougher. i mean they're both tough, but sydney is just a little bit tougher. i like nadia so far and wouldn't like it if she turned evil...yeah indeed it'll be interesting to follow sloane's and nadia's long journey in s4!!! :woot: can't wait!!!!! but as someone already said, a child of irina derevko and arvin sloane is no softy. a fight would be long and even, but in the end syd would win i think...

pii_lena4ever Posted Today, 06:35 PM
sydney is tougher. i mean they're both tough, but sydney is just a little bit tougher. i like nadia so far and wouldn't like it if she turned evil...yeah indeed it'll be interesting to follow sloane's and nadia's long journey in s4!!!  can't wait!!!!! but as someone already said, a child of irina derevko and arvin sloane is no softy. a fight would be long and even, but in the end syd would win i think...

I totally agree with you. Nadia and Sydney are both tough women, but i think Syd would win.

I only seen the season 3 bits of Nadia, but anyway Sydney would have to be the winner unless J.J wanted to suprise us.

I hope that Nadia or even Sydney goes bad, those 2 have to fight (like Buffy and Faith)

<Shotgun> said:
I only seen the season 3 bits of Nadia, but anyway Sydney would have to be the winner unless J.J wanted to suprise us.

I hope that Nadia or even Sydney goes bad, those 2 have to fight (like Buffy and Faith)
[post="1265917"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

haha yeah that's true, the Buffy and Faith fights were awesome :P but this is a whole different story though...i voted for Syd cuz she kicks everyone's ass (y) maybe she'll go easier on her sister ;)

nataliethealiasfreak said:
haha yeah that's true, the Buffy and Faith fights were awesome  :P  but this is a whole different story though...i voted for Syd cuz she kicks everyone's ass  (y)  maybe she'll go easier on her sister ;)
[post="1265944"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

unless Nadia kill's Jack or Vaughn, then Syd would get pissed and kick her ass ^_^

Back