Season 3 Sydney was awesome in Hourglass scene

dobie

Cadet
The scene where Syd went for the Hourglass with automatic guns in each hand was so kicka$$. I was just like wow. Kind of weird to see her smoke all those fools when she uses tranquilizer darts on about everyone in the world in season one! Anyway, "Change" in the background just made the scene 10 times better!!!

When that scene was on, I was like "Now this is the Syd we all know and love!"

She kicked a$$ in that scene, with the parallel between that and Sloane's execution, and the song in the background, it was great :D

That scene, next to the Sloane/Jack scene, was the best in the show. The music, the parallel with the execution, and the way Sydney just went for it was incredible. She seriously rocked the house in this episode! (y) (y)

I was a little disturbed that she so easily killed so many people. They were just guards, weren't they? Let's hope they were all very bad men who had it coming.

But other than that, it was an awesome scene. Old-school bad-ass Syd. (Reminded me of the scene in the pilot with the red wig - another two-handed shootout.) I guess it just wouldn't have had the same coolness factor if it was a two-handed tranq dart shootout. :lol:

Don't you remember in season one? Noah was like: Its easier to shoot tranqs. No anxiety over killing anyone.

But, she must have been practicing for when she kills lauren. -_- :smiley:

Me and my friend were discussing this the other day. Season one, Sydney NEVER kills anyone, really. She's always using non-lethal weapons. Season two, she gets a bit more brutal, which is mainly marked by Phase One where she shoots the man holding her father captive. Now, she's kills people right and left.

Oh yes!!! That was a great scene. And I have to agree w/ you all in that "Changes" by the Deftones TOTALLY AND 100% MADE THAT SCENE WHAT IT WAS!!!

With any other song, it would have been TOTALLY different! Just the fact that I heard that song and on ALIAS has completely made my day!

Can't wait for next week!!! We get nice half nakes/sweaty Vaughn!!! Should be good!

The scene where Syd went for the Hourglass with automatic guns in each hand was so kicka$$

oh yeah~~ i saw Diary of Jen Garner over the weekend on E and it had scenes she was filming for this episode from the horse riding in the desert to the gun shooting scene in the stairway. Waaay awesome stunts which was heightened by the soundtrack & the simultaneous sloan execution scenes. the two gun scene i could feel her betrayal by what her dad "did" by not helping sloane by her seemingly wreckless actions thereby leading to that amazing scene. I LOVE ALIAS!!! omg, only 3 left~~~~~~~~~~~~ (y) (y)

The Hourglass scene was a great scene, her with the two automatic guns, stealing the hourglass, the transitions to Sloane being killed and the music made the scene better. Sydney getting ready to hit the guard with her gun was also good.

This scene kicked arse!!! How the poison is slipping into Sloane's system, as Syd is kicking arse by having a two-hand shootout. She was pissed. She was going to do anything. And then Sloane's "death". While I'm in tears the entire time. With Deftones-Change in the background. Absolutely great.

holy felgercarb that scene was AMAZING
syd kicked butt and then the whole sloane death scene in between was awsome
(y)
love how vaughn fully saved her in the end :cool:

That was an awsome scene probley the best music over scene alias has ever had. I love that song!!!!!! and the part where slone was "Dying"
wow i just.............wow i love alias

Back