Taken

Oh no! I mean I knew the premise of the story, that Beth gets kidnapped, but it's still sad. Oh, and Eric not being able to take care of his own baby - classic. Thanks for the PM!

AAWWW!!!
I can just feel the angst!!
Can't wait to see what's going to happen!
Can I please get a pm when you write more?!?!

At a break in the conversation, Michael looked up to find Beth, like he had a few minutes earlier, but he couldn’t see her. “Where’s Beth?” he asked, trying not to panic because most likely, he was just unable to see her.

“Dunno,” Eric said.

“Help me look, would you?!” Michael snapped as he got up from the bench. He walked quickly over to the wooden jungle gym where she had been playing, but found she wasn’t there. “Beth!! BETH!” he called out, frantically searching the rest of the playground, but his baby girl was nowhere in sight.

She's kidnapped???
That's awful..(but in a good way..)

Please keep me on the list

Oooh I knew that was going to happen when I read the title :D Please keep me on the PM list!

Sequel... Yay!!! Keep me on the list please...

Eric was sooo funny!! But nooo... who took Beth!!! This is gonna be so angsty, I can smell it!

OMV this is going to be like major angst isn't it? And I kind of knew Eric would be a little bad with taking care of children but not that bad. Thanks for the PM and please PMing me when you update.

"I've lost my keys... where are they?" -Marshall.

Good quote at the bottom. Lol.

Sydney is going to be brassed at Michael.

Its all Eric's fault. ^_^ lol. not really... I'm just saying.

Thank you for the PM also.

-I'd give for an address :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Back