Taken

They had to wait for Vaughn's birthday to hear their little girl's voice, that was the most wonderful gift she could have offered to her father ^_^ .

The end made me laugh with Weiss wanting to corrupt the baby and him still being afraid of taking a child in his arms :sideroll:

That was a god ending ^_^

That was great ... love the flashback ... awww Bethg wasent even exictied about Halloween ... that was got to be the best birthday present ever ... sad its over ... cant wait for the next fic

I AM SOOOOO GlAD SHE TALKED!!!!!!
I was sooo worried that you were gonna be mean and make her never talk again.
I loved the ending it was perfect!
That was the best birthday present he could ask for.

Sorry, I was away for the last for days I haven't been able to review. I loved the conclusion of this great story. It broke my heart what they went through with Beth not talking but it was beautiful!

Woo.

Chicago!

Lol, I really do think all babies are ugly, no matter what.

I don't curr who's baby it is.

It will always be ugly to me. *shwug*

Nice ending.

*glare* I wish you explained it though.

-*glare* :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Great ending! Well she picked a very special day to start talking on. and No wshe has a little brother tooloved it. Thanks for writing the story it was great.

hey :D
sorry i know i'm majourly behind...lost the story and been way to busy for my own good...

anyway! what a birthday present :smiley: so glad she seems to have gotten all better in thime for her baby bro to arrive :smiley:

thanks for all the lovely chapters and the Pms :D

thank you

Back