Feedback Tapatalk - Will it be installed?

Martin

Cadet
So are there any plans on installing Tapatalk for all of us incapable of browsing while not at the computer? Makes it so much easier to stay online 24/7 :rolleyes:

If there aren't already, then that's my suggestion obviously!

With XenForo having a responsive theme that changes dependent on your browser size, I'm not really convinced of the need for tapatalk. (You know the rolls eyes smiley is used when something is meant sarcastically, don't you? :D)

With XenForo having a responsive theme that changes dependent on your browser size, I'm not really convinced of the need for tapatalk. (You know the rolls eyes smiley is used when something is meant sarcastically, don't you? :D)

Haha mainly yes but it looks so awesome:D It's my mission in life to make it viable for everything!

To be honest the reason I really like Tapatalk is because it makes browsing so much easier. You can easily browse to unread, notifications, profile etc.. without having a theme that isn't as responsive. But I understand what you're saying, it's not as much of a "must" with the implementation of responsive themes.

I'm not adverse to the idea, really, I don't use mobile apps and I'm not even a fan of responsive, if I'm honest :D When Tapatalk works fully with 1.2 I'll have a think on it further.

Back