Testing the waters of public opinion on Vaughn

How do you feel about Vaughn after "After Six"?

• Vaughn's so hot I don't care what he does!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaughn will redeem himself! He loves Sydney and that's all that matters.

• I'm hoping Vaughn will redeem himself . . . but it's been sooo long!

• Vaughn's been so much of a jerk for so long that I no longer care whether he redeems himself or not!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I never really liked the character that much, so I'm kinda happy he's been revealed for the jerk he

• No opinion right now . . . I'm waiting it out.

• Total voters
V

verdantheart

I just want to know what people think right now. Please comment and let me know if I've left any responses off the poll.

Thanks!
;)

I voted that I hope he redeems himself. But in hind sight.... redeem himself for what really I don't know? I'm still not sure what Vaughn's "agenda" is and I guess I should really hold out on my opinions. I think that there are too many unanswered questions about him. One being, if Vaughn was so in love with Sydney why did it seem so easy for him to move on? Was he in love with Lauren or was there another reason for marrying her? What was he doing in the month's after Syd's death? In my own crazy speculating mind.... I was getting the impression that there was more he wanted to tell Syd in Crossings. Other than "there is only one person....." On the surface he seems to be a married man in love with another woman, but I think there's a little more to the story and we'll just have to see how it plays out.

VH, I guess if you wanted to add another bullet item to your poll it would be: no opinion yet... let's wait and see.

Vaughn will redeem himself! He loves Sydney and that's all that matters.

well, thats what i think, but i know there are some that would disagree *cough cough*.

One being, if Vaughn was so in love with Sydney why did it seem so easy for him to move on?

i think cos he wanted to stop mourning, to move on.

Was he in love with Lauren or was there another reason for marrying her?

Lauren? Who's Lauren? denial forever!!

I voted: I never really liked the character that much, so I'm kinda happy he's been revealed for the jerk he is.
in the beginning I gave him a few chances I really didn´t give it much thought about his char, hel ooked hot and I wanted S/V to be together. then in S2 my eyes opened and I´ve thought he was a jerk ever since. not worthy of syd. it´s a pretty face but nothing more to it then that.
my hate for him grew when I found out he got married while syd was gone supposed dead. you just don´t marry someone after just 2 years minus the 6 months he was gone. you don´t marry someone if you just lost the love of your life as the S/v´s quoto him. Syd deserves better then him. and then S3 how he treats her. he´s such a jerk. and he actually thinks he has a right to be jelous cos syd slept with will. who does he think he is. he sleeps with lauren all the time. and the he cheats on lauren by telling syd he loves her and kisses her. after she told him she was moving on before. just to prevent her from doing so. he´s such an jerk. I really really hate him with a passion.

Vaughn's been so much of a jerk that I no longer care if he redeems himself or not. His character is now wasted on me - it would have to be a collosal turnaround for me to appreciate him again. And no - I don't know what that would be....

BTW - Love the option of He's so hot I don't care what he does! LOL - I'm surprised no one has chosen that yet... hehe

SUZI!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( How can you say that!!

I picked I want him to redeem himself but i kinda feel like a traitor to him as freakforalias said - maybe something is going on which we don't know about yet. *crosses fingers* i hope so, i truelly do, cos they have ruined the s/v relationship this season. the angst ain't angsy any more it just makes you hate vaughn and feel sorry for Syd!!!! :( i really hope JJ can wave hius magic wand and recover it though - cos i believe in soulmates and i believe in true love and s/v have to be together because of this!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

but yeah VH i'm kinda worried more than anything about vaughn right now - as i said in after six thread - he needs to get a grip!

Vaughn's been so much of a jerk for so long that I no longer care whether he redeems himself or not! Lauren has helped to ruin his character!

Vaughnfan13 I agree with you. but don´t blame only lauren. she may be a part of it but it is him who does the things he does not her.

i voted "Vaughn will redeem himself! He loves Sydney and that's all that matters." because its true. He loves her....thats all that counts :love:

he may love Syd but after everything hep ut her thorugh. after marrying another woman. I don´t care wether he does redeem himself or not. Syd should just move on already.

Added the "no opinion/waiting" entry. Thanks for participating! I'm finding this most interesting.
;)

i don't know...he seems to be acting a little badly at the moment...i'm just hoping he will redeem himself...

Back