Thanksgiving!

sheeze same here! How cool would that be...i have a grandma thats 76 right now and she's probably gonna outlive me ^_^ She's the buffest ol' thang I've ever seen ^_^

my grandparetns that we arent too fond of (pink hiar) are ocming and nonna (my granda that is the nicest of all) is coming but she ocmes every night for dinner.. it should be good

I mentioned this allready, I live in Canada and we allready had our Thanksgiving in October. So I'll be at school while all you guys are sleeping in :(
Send me some turkey via message board. lol

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

SiriCerasi said:
ya you can have all my cranberry sauce i dont like it :lol:
Just pour it into the monitor when your folks aren't watching; I'll suck it through the A drive, lol.
They'll think you aet it all up. (Jokes on them) lol

SiriCerasi said:
:lol: brilliant ;) be ready on thursday!

hmm they just might notice the bright red on the disk :confused: :lol:
ahh, just convince them that it is the new thing in technology; that you can send food via electronic communication. lol

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
SiriCerasi said:

ahh, just convince them that it is the new thing in technology; that you can send food via electronic communication. lol

theyre computer engineers :lol:

erm... mo why cant you eat anything good?

SiriCerasi said:
SpongeBobSquarePants said:
SiriCerasi said:

theyre computer engineers :lol:

erm... mo why cant you eat anything good?
Computer Engineers? Ahh, that sucks. That means they can go through all your computer files and stuff. Luckily, my parents can barely turn on a computer. lol

Back