The A List

Jaimie

Retired
Has anyone else read these? They are similar to the Gossip Girl series, but also similar to the Sweet Valley High Senior Year books.

I think that there are 4 so far. They follow the lead character, Anna Percy as she decides to leave her socialite life of New York City and being the most popular girl at school to live with her father in Los Angeles. She's looking to change herself and to try new things. When she gets to LA, she meets Cammie, Sam, and Dee. They're the "A List" and the best of the best at Anna's new school. And when Anna arrives, she realizes people in California aren'te more friendly.

Ive read the first... two, I think - I started Blonde Ambition' or something like that, this summer, and since I havent had that much time to read becuase of school and all... but it is a really good series :smiley:

I have read all of them.there is five book now.I like them a lot although they are little shallow,uberrich girls live.I think serie is even little better than Gossip girl,litlle less shallow and happens more.

I like them. I would call them total copy off of Gossip Girl, but they're in L.A. lol. I still like Gossip Girl better, but these are awesome too. Who doesn't hate Cammie? Then again she does have her human moments. I guess I'll just have to wait to see what she does next!

I read the first book and it was pretty entertaining but I couldn't finish 'Girls on Film'. Fearless FBI distracted me and it got a little bit boring with the whole Cammie/Ben/Anna complex.

Back