Season 3 The Airstrip Scene -Vaughn loves Syd!

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
::said in a sing-song voice::

vaughn loves syd-ney..
vaughn loves syd-ney...
vaughn loves syd-ney! :lol:

the scene was so utterly fabulous. just... completely, completely S/V down to the music they were playing. and, needless to say, I loved it. love love love love loved it.
*starts singing and dancing along with kate*

yeeeeee!!!!! :D

oh man... that hug was just so sweet. i loved how vaughn looked like he was trying to hold back tears. "i'm not going to lose you again." ohmygod... it makes me emotional just thinking about it... :(

and the MUSIC. playing the s/v theme just intensified the whole thing for me. siiiigh...

crazy spinster said:
oh man... that hug was just so sweet. i loved how vaughn looked like he was trying to hold back tears. "i'm not going to lose you again." ohmygod... it makes me emotional just thinking about it... :(

and the MUSIC. playing the s/v theme just intensified the whole thing for me. siiiigh...
Yes I know!!!
It was the same music they played when they kissed for the very first time.
I really hope that it will be on the CD.

*runs in circles* I say again, this scene rocked!! It was so awesome, I was on the verge of tears (but then again, I have been rather emotional this weekend!)!

kate_jones said:
Sorry, S/V theme? There's an S/V theme? Where have I been?!?
The music that plays in the background of choice Syd/Vaughn scenes. There are a few variations... it played tonight during the airstrip scene. The first time so far this season, I think.

some other times:
- season 1 finale: towards the end, when Vaughn doesn't make it to the other side of the door, and Syd is trying to bash the window with a fire extinguisher, etc.

- Indicator (I think)... where Vaughn is sitting on a bed in quarentine and Syd walks in and they just look at eachother. He says, "I know." They sit on the bed, she leans her head on his shoulder, he puts his arm around her.

- Phase One... the kiss.

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
"... and even though everything's changed.... some things don't.

I have to thud again, excuse me.

:thud:
Eeee!! The scene gives my heart warm fuzzies. I have it on my computer and i keep watching it over and over.

"I'm not going to lose you twice."

Okay, and I just started crying. Seriously.

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
oh yeah, the six hours quote. ^_^

damnit! Trinity stole Vaughn's line! :annoyed:

:lol:
No it was Vaughn stealing Trinity's line!! RAR...

And I just realized something...I have both of those quotes in my sig!! :lol:

:lol: what if The Matrix and Alias are parallel universes? and LOTR too!

before you know it, Jack will be telling Syd that all she has to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to her. ^_^

Well it would make sense if the Matrix and Alias were parallel universes, since they are my two biggest fandoms!! Obsessed me!

But still, Vaughn stole Trinity's line!

Back