The Alias Family Tree

agent47

Cadet
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that 90% of the characters of Alias are now related. The way I have it so far is:

(Irina, Katya, Jack, Sloane, Nadia, and Sydney)

All of them can be connected by the same family tree. The way I see it is, eventually Vaughn will be added to this tree because of his relationship with Syd. That leaves only (Weiss, Dixon, Sark and Marshall) out of the mix. However, I wouldnt be surprised if we eventually find out something about Sark that would add him to the list. I hope I havent forgot anyone. I left Lauren out on purpose because I figure she'll soon be out of the picture. So in a since, Alias and the whole Rambaldi prophecy has become one big family feud. :D

yah, youre right....but thats ok, i mean sloane isnt a bristow...so its more like 2 family trees are connected, by nadia.

i seriously wouldnt be surprised if Sark becomes part of the tree. If he is connected then i think he's Irina's son by Lazeray. I mean it cant be a coincidence that Lazeray and Irina are both russian (and Lazeray was high up in the gov. which would make sense that Irina met him somewhere as apposed to her meeting just an average joe somewhere) and Sark is signifigantly younger that Nadia and Sydney...AND if there wasnt some connection between Irina ans Sark it would be pretty random for Irina to employ Sark as her go to guy (esp seeing as he was like 20 when introduced to the plot of Alias...oh and he's "obsessed" w/ Rambaldi too......................ok im done :yawn:

isn't carry and mashall married...and they have a kid, mitchel I think....so they are their own little family

alias:88 said:
i seriously wouldnt be surprised if Sark becomes part of the tree. If he is connected then i think he's Irina's son by Lazeray. I mean it cant be a coincidence that Lazeray and Irina are both russian (and Lazeray was high up in the gov. which would make sense that Irina met him somewhere as apposed to her meeting just an average joe somewhere) and Sark is signifigantly younger that Nadia and Sydney...AND if there wasnt some connection between Irina ans Sark it would be pretty random for Irina to employ Sark as her go to guy (esp seeing as he was like 20 when introduced to the plot of Alias...oh and he's "obsessed" w/ Rambaldi too......................ok im done :yawn:
Good theory, but Irina can't be everyones mom. I think that would really be streatching things. Perhaps Katya would be a better choice for Sarks mom.

I think that instead of Syd/Sark, Nadia/Sark would be kind of interesting, barring they're related in anyway.

+Yeah, if Irina's been so busy giving birth to her own little spy army, she wouldn't have had a lot of time for being the 'man', giving orders to subordinates and generally being deliciously&nastily evil

We still don't know for sure if Katya, or Irina's other sister have any children, so there could be lots of spy cousins out there.

Silverdewdrop said:
We still don't know for sure if Katya, or Irina's other sister have any children, so there could be lots of spy cousins out there.
Sark could be one; we don't know who his mother is.
;) ✌️

interesting idea...I always thought it was kind of weird how much access and power Sark had in the underworld at such a young age! Maybe this is why!

we can't forget about all of Irina's sisters now can we??? one of them could be Marshall's mom, another could be Sark's, and another could be Lauren's and so forth.... :lol:

no we can't. but eh, i think sark would make more sense that the others. hmmm... now i wonder who's sark parents are! and ya, i wonder if katya had a kid cuz irina, like someone said, wouldn't have time to do all the things she did if she was making that little "spy army". *sigh* i love alias... :lol:

Back