The Bristow Family Tree

Milo47 said:
That's the point....Jack is left in the dark and turns bad!!!! So Syd is Sloane's daughter and Sark is Syd's brother.....but sark is the son of Jack and Irina....get it? ONE BIG MESSED UP FAMILY!!!
I have always thought from the beginning that maybe Sloane was really Syd's real father. Maybe JJ is just leaving that open as a possibility in case he wants to do something more with it. But where the heck did Sark enter the family tree???? They never even hint at that. If they have-- I've certainly missed it!

Barlowe Girl said:
oh yea- plus aren't sark and sydney too close in age for irina to have carried them both?
Sydney is 28 or 29 in the show, Sark is 22-23ish.

AliasALIAS said:
Barlowe Girl said:
oh yea- plus aren't sark and sydney too close in age for irina to have carried them both?
Sydney is 28 or 29 in the show, Sark is 22-23ish.
Which means she would have carried Sark a ridiculously long time . . .
:lol:

Barlowe Girl said:
But where the heck did Sark enter the family tree???? They never even hint at that. If they have-- I've certainly missed it!
The hint is a subtle one, and it may be just a red herring, but they made a point of bringing up Sark's age--which is exactly right for Irina to have been pregnant with him when she disappeared.
;)

i agree w/ milo. Sloane is def. Syds father. irina had an affair w/ him. jack prob.doesnt know. i think thatsyd being able 2 stop Sloane )the prophecy) has something to do w/ them being related. i dont think that sark is syds brother. interesting theory though.

Unless JJ wants Alias to get cancelled, Sloane is not and will never be Sydney's father. Plus, Irina hates the man and she loves Jack. I really doubt she would ever sleep with him (eww!) and Sloane would never cheat on Emily. How could anyone think that he's her father is really beyond me.

I think that the reson Jack trys to put so much distance between himself and Sydney is he cares to much about her and would rather have her hate him than have her brought into his dangerous life style. I think that he thinks that by Alienating himself from her he is actually protecting her.
P.S. this is form a season one point of vies beacause they havent shown season two here in Australia HURRY UP CHANNEL 7 WERE DYING OVER HERE!!!!

memo to Agent Jadelyn- not much has changed in the sydney/jack relationship. and all of u who think that this is a soap opera and not alias, then think again! all of the family tree junk has already been sorted out- any more stuff would just make things strange. Other than the fact that Sarke looks nothing like Irena or Sydney....wouldnt jack or irena have said something by now?? just a thought.

Fallin in love w/ secret agents said:
wouldnt jack or irena have said something by now?? just a thought.
Jack might not know; and Irina doesn't talk about a lot of important things (which explains why Jack might not know). And even if Jack did know, he's not going to mention the subject with who knows who listening in on his conversation in Irina's cell--which leaves time with both Irina and Sydney (in front of whom I'm sure he wouldn't want to broach the subject) on a mission and a few brief hours when they had (again) a mission to concentrate on--not angsty personal matters (well, at least, the personal matters they got to were angsty enough . . .). I mean, for all Jack knows, Irina might have aborted any child of his with her mission over. So wouldn't Jack or Irina have said anything? Not necessarily.
;)

she could of got preggie before jack knew (with someone else, maybe sloane) and then when syd was born jack just asumed that she was his, when all in all she was really sloane's and irina's

I always hear rumors that Syd is Sloane's daughter, but i refuse to believe them, that can't be true. Wait a minute, it's alias anything can be true, ahhhhhh :woot:

Back