The Bristow Family Tree

true true its only the second season anyways...so we stil have a long time till we know everything bout everything

THIS IS NOT A SOAP OPERA!!! IT"S SO OBVIOUS THAT JACK IS SYD'S FATHER!!!!!! Can't you tell????? And Irina obviously hates Sloane!! Come on! this is rediculous!!

hmn...i don't know what to think about this. i haven't seen any of season one....but i think jack is syd's father. i think sloane looks at syd as something he never had...ya know? plus he did have a very big hand in shaping the person she is today...like most parents have with their children...

Milo47 said:
Jack doesn't seem like he thinks of Syd as a daughter during the show....Sloane seems like he loves her more than Jack does.
i dont feel it the same way...

Jack's love for Sydney is very strong....

if you look closer, He's the one who saved her in S1 the first or second ep (i cant remember exactly) , despite his cover....

And each time Syd is in trouble (or Syd's friend) he's the guy who got nothing to lose to save everybody from danger..

Anyway, i think theres no way Syd is Sloan daughter!!!!! :angry:

Alias said:
THIS IS NOT A SOAP OPERA!!! IT"S SO OBVIOUS THAT JACK IS SYD'S FATHER!!!!!! Can't you tell????? And Irina obviously hates Sloane!! Come on! this is rediculous!!
totally agree with you ;)

M6Z said:
Milo47 said:
Jack doesn't seem like he thinks of Syd as a daughter during the show....Sloane seems like he loves her more than Jack does.
i dont feel it the same way...

Jack's love for Sydney is very strong....

if you look closer, He's the one who saved her in S1 the first or second ep (i cant remember exactly) , despite his cover....

And each time Syd is in trouble (or Syd's friend) he's the guy who got nothing to lose to save everybody from danger..

Anyway, i think theres no way Syd is Sloan daughter!!!!! :angry:
He could just be pretending to care. his love could be a farce.

Do you believe Irina loves Sydney? If so, it would be almost just as the way Jack loves her.

They both take risks for their daughter, risks only a parent can take. Or a lover like Vaughn, but I doubt Jack loves Sydney the same way Vaughn does ;)

AliasHombre said:
He could just be pretending to care.  his love could be a farce.
Yes. Only during the first season his gestures of love (such as lovingly caressing the air duct that Sydney disappeared into) most frequently occurred when no one was watching. If anything his pretense was the opposite, that he did not care.
;)

Back