Reality TV The Bachelor

I only saw about 2/3 of the Tell All - about to the part where Cindy was asking why he freaked out about the ex-wife. I have to say Jayne suprised me with her whole turnaround and apology to Byron about the way she acted. She must be catching all kinds of hell back home for her psycho-ness.

I really think it goes to show the producers had a big hand in keeping Krysta around for as long as she was there. Byron could not seem to stand her at all, which isn't suprising considering how skankified she is.

Why the Byron hate and new thinking it's going to be Mary? I missed the end and didn't see Byron do anything worse than he already has done - what happened in the last few minutes?

well, I just don't like him ... and he thinks he is the best thing walking around ...

Mary ... I have a hunch ... and the previews look more towards Mary than Tanya ... ;)

:deep breath: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I knew it was going to be Mary - I just knew! I hope they stay together, for once, let a Bachelor couple actually make it work.

Did you see the previews for the Bachelorette Gogo? I get a very Sex and the City vibe that they are trying to create with Jen. Looks interesting.

I am so happy for Mary ... and I must say ... what a proposal ... :thud:

Byron actually made me cry ... it was done very well ... words came out perfectly and at the exact moment to impress Mary ... it was great ... ;)

next Bachelorette looks great too ... can't wait ... ;)

Another season of this reality show is way underway ... almost finishing ... in 2 more weeks ...

All info from ABC.com

bio_Charlie.jpg

The Bachelor:

Charlie O'Connell, 29, a real estate investor, actor and a self-described fun loving "good guy," has long cherished his carefree bachelor lifestyle. However, among 25 beautiful bachelorettes, is there one girl who can stop Charlie in his tracks and inspire him to settle down?

While he grew up in New York City, Charlie currently splits his time between both coasts. For the last eight years Los Angeles has been his main residence, where he lives with his older brother, actor Jerry O'Connell. He also spends much of his time at his family's home in Montauk, Long Island with his parents, whose marriage of over 30 years serves as the model relationship Charlie so desires.

Every summer Charlie heads back east to be a camp counselor and teach sailing at a summer camp for boys. He also enjoys a good round of golf with his brother. He feels his life is successful because he lives life to the fullest. His family and friends are extremely important to him, as he feels laughter and fun is what makes life great.

Charlie considers himself a good catch because he is laid-back, patient and understanding, and is looking for the same qualities in the woman with whom he'll choose to share his life.

A graduate of New York University, Charlie grew up fencing and went to the Junior Olympics as a kid. While at NYU, he was fencing captain from 1995-1996 and won a Bronze Medal in 1994 at the NCAA Championships and a Gold Medal in 1996.

The Final 3 Women:

# 1 .....
bio_Krisily.jpg

Krisily
Salon Coordinator ...

Hometown: Warwick, RI

Me in 3 words: Funny, friendly, sincere

My greatest achievement to date: I reached my goal of working for my favorite baseball team, the Boston Red Sox.

Why I haven't found the man of my dreams: I live in Rhode Island and it's a very small state

and # 2 .....
bio_sarahb.jpg

Sarah B
Labor and Delivery Nurse

Hometown: McKinney, TX

Me in 3 words:
Witty, creative, optimistic

My greatest achievement to date: I have developed my independence, I'm self-sufficient, and I've found my relationship with Christ.

Why I haven't found the man of my dreams: I was engaged to someone that I thought was the man of my dreams, but after six months of engagement I found out he hadn't been truthful about aspects of his life.

and # 3 .....
bio_sarahw.jpg

Sarah W.
Fashion Designer

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

Me in 3 words: Funny, fun, happy

My greatest achievement to date: My degree in fashion design.

Why I haven't found the man of my dreams: He hasn't walked into my life yet.

One of these three will be Mrs. Charlie O'Connell ... what a season this has been so far ... can't wait to see who gets the final rose ...

BTW ... the cast, crew, Charlie and the 3 finalist have been to Aruba taping the episode that will air next week Monday ... they had a great time on the island ... of you get a chance to see the show on Monday night, just watch it and you will get to see my home ... Aruba ... "One Happy Island ... "

and Charlie gave Sarah B. the last rose last night ... haven't seen the last minutes of the show, but since I am on the internet ... I already know who won ... or actually who got the rose ... (y)

Yeah, I remember Charlie O'Connell (although I didn't watch a single episode of the latest Bachelor installment) - he and Jerry starred together in one season (the next-to-last) of the sci-fi show Sliders, and he also appeared in two eps of Jerry's show with Jill Hennessy, Crossing Jordan.

Dark Avenger said:
Yeah, I remember Charlie O'Connell (although I didn't watch a single episode of the latest Bachelor installment) - he and Jerry starred together in one season (the next-to-last) of the sci-fi show Sliders, and he also appeared in two eps of Jerry's show with Jill Hennessy, Crossing Jordan.
[post="1345153"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yep, that was him ... ;)

now, he got true love ... and he is coming back to Aruba ... :woot:

ep707_09_360x240.jpg

You didn't see it GoGo?.... Charlie was SO nervous.... he started crying immediately.... and he ended up breaking up with Krissily back-stage because he felt that was the "gentelmenly" thing to do -- and it was... Krissily took it so well.

yeah, I saw it the day after ... since I taped it ... nicely done ... I think this was the best season of Bachelor in a long time ... (y) (y)

freakforalias said:
:lol:  That's awesome GoGo.... obviously you met them on their little trip to Aruba.....
[post="1356399"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yep, but this was on their second trip to Aruba ... ;)

they came to film in March, but I didn't meet them ... they were staying at the Radisson ... now, after the show, where Charlie chose Sara B, they were invited back to Aruba, and they stayed this time at the Wyndham, where I work ... ;)

Lovely couple, very nice people ... very down to earth ... and also, they were awarded the "GoodWill Ambassador of Aruba" title ... for being here and promoting the island ... and as they said, they felt like being part of a big family ... ;)

P1010144.jpg

Back