Reality TV The Bachelor

:eek: Gogo, you have to watch!!! I'll be in this thread talking to myself!! Who will I make fun of the greasy cheeseball with if you leave me? :( :flowers:

OMFG - I cannot believe Byron continues to give a rose to that nasty white eye shadow wearing Krista. She is the living breathing definition of skank. :rip:

I know ... whats he thinking :Ph34r:

btw I am so in love with Cynthia ... :blush: she is such a great gal ... I hope he doesn't choose her as the final one ... he can't get her :angry: she deserves so much better than him ...

and as for Byron ... he is torn between Cheresse and Andrea ... these two ladies will be the two last ones standing ... ;)

and as for Krista ... she will be gone next week I hope ...

I had to go look at the website to figure out which ones you were talking about! :lol: I never know who they are until it gets down until the last few.

Andrea seems like she is already psycho scary attached to him for some odd reason.

Oh, and I wonder why he's hanging on to Krista. Sometimes I swear the bachelor has it narrowed down in his mind and tells the producers who then tell him to pick the drama queens to up the ratings and drama factor. I remember in the first episode Byron even said something along the lines of not being attracted to Krista, so that really makes me go Hmmmmm. :Ponder:

Looking at the website, there are only 3 more eliminations until the final rose ceremony! :eek: Whoa.

I am guessing he will pick Andrea at the end ... they seem to have so much fun together ... and as for Krista ... yeah, she is the drama queen ... did you watch what she plans on doing next week ??? that sl** will at all cost sleep with Byron ... but he will kick back soon I hope ...

about the rose ceremony, it seems like it hasn't been dragged on like forever ... thats a good thing ... ;)

and the TOP 3, which I think Byron will go for ...

Andrea
bio_Andrea.jpg

Cheresse
bio_Cheresse.jpg

Cynthia
bio_Cynthia.jpg

From Kristen's chat ...

Of course, as my luck would have it, B.V. says he's head over heels for the girl he chose on the show. "I am in love," he tells me, when badgered repeatedly for the scoop. "I miss her and I think about her constantly, and I'm so happy to have found her through this experience."

Awww...You can hear more of what Byron said in my segment from E! News Live from Wednesday. But, naturally, there are a few more juicy tidbits you need to know. For instance, his nickname for his chosen lady is Pookie Bear (nauseating, but somehow cute). And she calls him Darren. Odd, no?

Byron also says the show has become something of a dating service for his friends and the booted ladies. "I was overwhelmed with the quality of the women. All my friends now want the numbers of the women I don't pick. They're like, 'If you don't want her, I do!' And during one of the rose ceremonies, one of the girls whispered in my ear, 'Give your friends my number.' I guess she was really interested in finding someone."

Given the track record of the other Bachelors (0 for 5), I took the opportunity to harass Byron into, hopefully, standing by his woman this time. "That's why they wanted someone older, I think," he says. "Young people don't have any idea of what they're looking for yet in life. They're still trying to find themselves. When you're older, you can really appreciate the person, because it's more like, Wow, it took forever to find you." I'm holding him to that. Unless he actually was professing his love. Hmmm...

What do you think Suzi?

Blech to Byron. He must really have a thing for psychotic women ... Jayne is scary. I think that pajama party thing was just asking for trouble with all the women. I find myself rooting for Mary because I like her, but maybe I don't want her to win since I'm not really liking Byron. :mellow:

Jayne is scary as hell ... I wonder what she will do next week that all the others are looking for her ... :thinking:

as for Mary, I don't think Byron will chose her ... I don't see her with him ... she is not his style ... ;)

Christie/Cindy is still in it ... but I don't want Byron to chose her ... she is too good for him ...

Thank God that Krista is gone ... I couldn't stand her any longer ... her voice makes me sick ... EEEWWW

I still think Byron will take Andrea as the last one ... (y)

Thank God he finally came to his senses and gave Jayne the boot. Seriously, she reminded me of one of my brother's exes, which just freaked me out. Can't wait to see her psycho ass on the Women Tell All thingie.

I can't help it. I'm still thinking Mary's at least going to be in the top two. I didn't really like her when she was on with Bob, but with Byron, I really do like her. :smiley:

Oh, The Women Tell All is not looking like it's going to be a good night for Cynthia. Sorry Gogo, I know you like her, but man, she has huge insecurity issues.

I think in the final rose eppy, from the way the previews made it look, Byron's friends are going to be leary of Mary, but he's going to go with his heart and pick her anyway. :smiley: I hope he ends up with her.

I love Cynthia ... :crush:

but I am so glad that Byron didn't choose her for Top 2 ... she deserves much better than him ... ;)

as for the Tell All ... I can't wait either ... I wanna see Cynthia cry and collapse ... but in a good way ... I know she will handle it right ... I wonder if ABC could let her be the next Bachelorette ... (y) I will certainly watch the show ... ;)

as for the Top 2 ... something tells me he will go for Tanya ... but I so hope he choses Mary ... don't know why :blink:

See, I'm thinking he's going to pick Mary. Tanya's pretty boring ... I think he's bringing her along because he knows she'll go quietly.

Do you think Mary's going to let him meet her parents after all? :lol:

OMG Suzi ... did you see the Tell All ???

I now officialy hate Byron ... I don't like him ...

and Jay ... wow ... he is awesome :blush:

btw I think Mary is gonna get it this time ... :woot:

Back