The Best Ones

I want them to be nice to each other because they're in lurve!!!

oh and btw i just loved the Ohhh Agent McSexy line! I was so awesome i was rotflmao!!!

That was great. :D
When they were driving back to the JFT center after a half hour interrogation with the Derevko sisters, Vaughn noticed that Sydney was being awfully quiet even for their less than amiable state. “Syd, are you ok?”

She looked at him from the corner of her eye. “What do you care?”

“I’m serious,” he said. “If they were my relatives...”

“They’re not my relatives.” She snapped. “They’re bad people.”

“I know.” He sighed. “I’m sorry.”

“Thanks.” She sighed as she turned away and continued to look out the window.
Poor Sydney though, she had to deal with her Aunt's. :(
And Vaughn actually seemed to care. :eek:
I hope they become close soon.
I can't wait for more. :P
Thank you for the pm.
:surf:

Well Vaughn's plan to be nice didn't seem to really work out. OH well, looks like he might be trying to redeem himself at the moment.

Okay, I love Nadia in this story. She's hilarious... I think my sisters would kill me if I acted like she does to them... haha..

thanks

joey :smiley:

Ugg
Why would he act like that towards her
They love eachother
Why won't they admit it
At least Vaughn was semi nice to nher after interrogating her aunts
He was concerned
Vaughn does need to stop being a jerk and tell Sydney how he really feels
Cause I think Sydney was ready to open up
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

aww that was really good! (y) i think for the first time they were actually nice to each and had a civil conversation! :smiley:
it was sweet! i want to no what happenes next! lol i am completely gripped to this story! i love it! its different, but in a good way! :P
i love it how they are really firey with each other you can just see the attraction between the two of them, its great! :rolleyes:
thanks for the PM
PLEASE update soon! :D

It's going to take a long time and/or some major catastrophy before Syd and Vaughn warm up to each other. I'm still thinking a dangerous mission will do the trick.

And it was too bad that Sydney had to face her aunts...and that they knew exactly who Sydney was. Also, I think by Sydney's statement about her aunts being bad will make Vaughn regret even more, his cheap shot about Irina that he made that one time.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

OMG! Could they act anymore like little kids?! They take one step forward, and three steps backward each time they're together! I can't believe they acted like that in the break room after they just attmitted to their best friends that they like each other! Way to go guys! Cuz I'm sure that told each other exactly how they feel about each other.

Oh, they both need to just get over themselves and makeout already. :lol: They looovvee each other. :P Thank god you updated this fic this morning Janet, I was having withdrawals yesterday. ;)

yay! two chapters!

“I might have kissed Sydney Bristow....” He said quietly.

“WHAT?!” Eric gasped. “Wait, might have or did.”

“Did.”

“Wow... and you still have all your body parts.” Eric laughed sounding impressed.

“See, that’s not my problem.”

“What is it then?”

“She kissed me back,” Vaughn said.

“What? Really?”

“Yes...”
totally a problemo. :eek:

“Dude I think you have a problem.”

“I KNOW THAT!” Vaughn shouted.

“No, I mean, I don’t think this is just a crush. I think you really, genuinely like her.”

“I know.” Vaughn sighed. “I think I do too... which is my problem...”

“Because Sydney loathes you with a passion?” Eric offered.

“Yeah kinda... God, I’m like that eight year old boy on the playground who goes up to the girls he likes and pulls their pig tails, aren’t I?”

“Yep. Except more of an ***hole,” Eric said.
he does like her! he loves her! :love:

Why did she want to kiss him again?
because she :love: him too

“Go to hell Vaughn!” She snapped.

“Right back at ya b****.” He retorted.
what happened to being REALLY nice to her???? :thinking:

Back