The Best Ones

aww they work well together! i think that chapter was great. they managed to put aside their differences and get themselves free!

i hope that after this they relise that they in fact can be civil to each other and that in actual fact they could have a relationship.

thanks for the PM
update soon x :D

Wow
They work well together
Who would have thought that huh?
Of course they work well together
They are soulmates
It comes with the whole package
I wonder who has taken them captive
I know whoever it is, they can defeat together
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

“With Bennet out of commission you two are the best we’ve got so suck it up and deal with it and don’t screw up.” Kendall told them.
i love how the two best agents are the two who hate, but really :love:, each other

Then she heard him; he was frantic. “Abort detonations. I repeat abort detonation!”

“s***!” She swore under her breath as she bolted down the hill. She reached the charge and tried to disarm it but with twenty seconds left she had no luck. “Boyscout get out of there its going to blow!” She said as she began running away from the impending explosion. “Boysout!”

Five. Four. “Do you copy?” Three. Two. “BOYSCOUT!” One. And everything went dark.
oh s***!

“Look could we just forget about the fact that we abhor each other for like five minutes? Because otherwise we’re both dead.” He snapped.
ABHOR is my vocab word!!!!!! (y)

Awwwww. Syd should of got...something. and then Vaughn would of had to came to the rescue. Scratch that *beep* Vaughn should of then SYD should of came to the rescue. Yeah. I don't like the whole story of "damsel in destress" story.

thanks for the PM.

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

That was great ... aww yah they finally have to face each other ... Vaughn is still a bit of an a%^ ... gald they realized that they had to put aside their differences and work together ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

thats great at least they are now working together....if even it is b/c their life is in danger but still they r working together...cant wait to see them get out and find out who captured them....

OOh the plot thickens. How will they get out? Will they confess?? Will it be before they get out or after? Will Vaughn's foot heal? Who got them?
LOL.
Thanks for the PM. I can't wait for more.

Back