The Box

(To mods: If this isn't allowed, feel free to lock/delete this thread! I've scoured through a few pages of threads and there are a few people doing this i.e displaying their own works on one thread, but if there's anything wrong with this, like I said, feel free without warning. :smiley:)

Jalyn's Box of Art
welcome, welcome to this little box of mine

Latest works are all at the bottom, with the largest numerical indication (1 being the smallest) so that we can all track my progress and (uh..) improvement with my graphics. Unfortunately, I can't remember the exact dates I created specific pieces of art, so that's kind of a shame. Heh.
  • Wallpapers
    » Bring It On: Promotional wallpaper for Season Four of Alias, featuring Michael Vartan/Vaughn in the famed "Last year sucked." scene. 1024x768
    » In Blue: In a moment of weakness, I created this for my own eyecandy. Featuring several shots of Michael Vartan. 1024x768
    » That's Why I Love You: Lyrics from Aslyn's That's When I Love You, featuring Michael Vartan's Ocean Drive photoshoot. Yummy. 1024x768
    » Suddenly: Lyrics from The Cranberries' Animal Instinct, featuring Sydney and Vaughn in Almost Thirty Years 1024x768

Headers
    » Our Secret Lives: This is the Alias scheme that was backed up with a nice dark green scheme. Featuring Sark, Lauren, Sydney and Vaughn in the very complicated love quadrangle.
    » One Tree Hill: An OTH header made using a new technique I was testing with.
    » Jennifer Garner: One of the first celebrity-based scheme of Entertainment Boards, where I admin at.
    » Pretty Boys: First version of Entertainment Boards before we were hacked, Pretty Boys featured Michael Vartan, Ian Somerhalder and James Lafferty.
    » Our Lies: This time, Sydney and Vaughn's relationship is chronicled in our new header for the light green scheme. I made this using a new technique, again.
    » Mia Stillness: A header I created to enter for the challenge at Mia_Stillness @ LJ

» Michael Vartan: In a greenish hue right now...
    » Vadia Love: Made to signify my obsession with a pairing that will make most cringe; Vaughn/Nadia
    » Cry Ophelia: After Sydney's breakdown while confessing to Vaughn what the Wittenberg papers said.
    » I Love Her More: After shooting Lauren, Vaughn and Sydney share a sweet kiss.
    » Dance: One of my favouritest shipperish episode, Tuesday, with the sweet dance at the train station.
    » Some Things Don't Change: Before helping Sydney escape to Rome, Vaughn confesses something.
    » Liberty Village: A moment of weakness turned into kisses and a shower
    » Freeze The Disease: Benefitting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation!
    » Sometimes It's Fated: Right before they were about to be executed, they find that everything's fated.

Icons
    » Shotgun: Michael Vaughn's new callsign... Previously Boy Scout.
    » Spend My Time Dancing: Tuesday's closing scenes; like I mentioned, one of my most favourite scenes in shipper-land
    » Try Again: An icon I didn't really like a lot; used promotional spoilerish (at that time) pictures of Search and Rescue, Irina Derevko at her best
    » Change the World: A Mia Maestro movie, Motorcycle Diaries, which I liked a lot. Too bad her presence in the movie was limited, rah!
    » Eternity: Charmed's Piper and Leo, in Season Three (Even if Season Two was the best season, and then end of Season Four = GREAT downfall...) at P3, when they reconciled after The Elders 'tore them apart'. Hee.
    » Forgive Me: Post-Before the Flood, right at the shot when he says 'Well, for starters, my name isn't Michael Vaughn...'
    » Dilemma: 'If you love her, you'll put the gun down!' -- Lauren to Vaughn, as she points Sydney at gunpoint.
    » Double Date: I love moments like this; closeknit friends together eating. This scene is from Welcome to Liberty Village.
    » Doppelganger: Initially I wanted to make the focus of this the holster (too sexy), but then I concurred that the episode name was Doppelganger... Foreshadow for Season Four, hmm?
    » Broken: 'Why are you wearing that ring?' After two missing years, Sydney finds out that Vaughn is married, and not to her.
    » Partners: Dixon and Sydney, pre-Phase One, when she sought for comfort in the one person she couldn't tell the truth to.
    » A Mother's Love: Irina hugs Sydney tight, in the presence of guards and heavy surveillence.
    » Changing My Life: When Vaughn Met Sydney... Their first meeting at the CIA, before 'Your report, it's like, Tolstoy long.'
    » From The Heart: Michael Vartan's contribution to the PEP Guitar Fingerpainting Chartiy. Featuring his dog, Millie.
    » Yeah, hello?: Vaughn and Sydney, bantering over the phone in Tuesday about dancing and Cuba.
    » Make Me Sway: The same picture as Spend My Time Dancing, but in a different technique used.
    » Liberty: David and Karen Parker in Liberty Village, at the car dealership.
    » Trapped Now: Trapped in the coffin with no saviour in sight except for a fumbling Marshall, Sydney's only solace is in her phone and her conversation with Vaughn... 'Will my feet touch the ground?'
    » Delicate: Crossings, 'We'll find each other. We always find each other.'
    » Wake Up:: The Morning After, with all the shipperish goodness.
To use any of them in your LJ, simply leave a message and credit <lj user="thislittlelady"> or <lj user="hourglass_">, and you're free to go! Occasionally, I take requests and such, but because of the exams (sigh, school) I won't be able to do it right now. Come November, I'll take requests for wallpapers, headers, icons, avatars -- in essence, any type of graphic. :smiley:

Back