The Experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this "experiment". I read it at SD-1, but poor SD-1 is down. . . so how about getting a pm over here? I would love that.

I love the characters and the how your "cheater" is so duplicitous (is that word? you know what i mean). I can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

Great post. Glad to hear that "The Cheater" is still longing for him, but I hope that the "The Cheated" doesn't hide himself much longer. I really like what you have going here! And you have it all written? Yay! Now all there is to do is post it!. . . how long is it by the way?

thanks for the pm!

BoredSilly13 said:
^ About twenty something more pages single spaced. I tend to add or take out a lot of things. So it should be about twenty in that time. I don't know when I want to post this. You tell me when you want me to post it, and I'll post it.... I just can't do it this week and maybe the week after.
[post="1067453"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

This is really good. I mean, well written and exciting. I want to read it all right now :lol:, but I know that if other people got the chance to read it, they would love it as well. Don't hold off too long on your updates, but you can post them in moderation. Post next week. That would be great!

I am so excited to see how this all unfolds. I'll be waiting. . . patiently. (y)

BoredSilly13 said:
^ About twenty something more pages single spaced. I tend to add or take out a lot of things. So it should be about twenty in that time. I don't know when I want to post this. You tell me when you want me to post it, and I'll post it.... I just can't do it this week and maybe the week after.
[post="1067453"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh wow. 20 pages, cool. :smiley:
I have no comments as to when to post it ;)

On with my review:

The Cheated bought a nightclub? Interesting... very interesting. :Ponder: 😆

Hmm... why are we going to feel sorry for the Paramour soon? I think I already feel sorry for her/he... is that odd? :thinking:

Excellent update, thanks for the PM. :smiley:

^ My friends and I want to buy a nightclub. That's where I got the idea. I could have chosen anything, but I chose that. I was sorta <coughstonedcough>. I'm a little curious as to why you feel sorry. It's not a bad thing. You'll have The Paramour's POV and maybe The Cheater's POV by this weekend. Next week is so packed and working with 8th graders for 4 days wears you out very quickly.

:laughbounce: To tell you the truth, I dont know why I feel sorry for the Paramour... :thinking: :blink: Its just my crazy mind. :angelic:

On with my review:

For some reason, this chapter reminded me of an OC episode... :blink:

I do feel bad for the Paramour... (n)

Great update! Thanks for the PM ;)

Great chapter. (y) You are right, it does seem a little awkward (only because we don't know what you have in your plans for the characters), but I am eager to know where this is going.

I also think that's its hilarious that she found the g-string, but come on! With the kind of relationships (ha!) that he has, I would expect her to find more than that.

Thanks for the pm.

This is great! I loved this chap. I don't see the cheated as a loser at all. Glad to know that it turns out well.

. . . by the way. I didn't chose the same people as you (and I am telling this to the author! :lol: ), but I can see how those 3 fit into the mold. Though Jack owning a night club? hahahahahaha. . . :blink:

*I know it still sounds like he's still a loser and I know I promised that you'd feel better for him. You will. Soon... ish.

I don't watch the OC, so I have no idea what you mean.

A lot of people who've read my other fics and my WIP's have/had no idea where they were going. I do that a lot. But I'm playing off the commonalities of all the relationships on the show. So, let's say The Cheater is Irina/Laura, The Cheated is Jack and so The Paramour has to be Sloane, and we all know what happens then, don't we? Am I making any sense at all?

Youve never watched an eppy of the OC? Ooook... :blink: :lol:
Also this chapter didnt help but make me feel even more sorry for the cheated.... lol, just giving a comment ;)

Nice work I must say. Hope theres an update soon *wink wink nudge nudge* 😆

Great chapter and thanks for the PM :smiley:

Thanx for the pm. Stop making me feel bad for the cheated! lol love the story hope you update soon... Geez you wrote that in school i got in trouble for just using the computer to check pm messages....(were not supposed to use them for anything but homework... yeah right)

i liked the update. i def. understand how it has to work for j/i, even though that's not the way i see it. i happen to live in an a.u. at all times, so i get to twist things the way i want them to be. :smiley: good upate. another one soon? please?

m-c

winter_snow: College takes too much time. Along with my dog, and my boyfriend and my friends and work and.... other stuff.... I have barely any time for TV.

Aww, dude! That aint no way to live... without tv i meant :laughbounce: Learn to chill a bit, if ya know what I mean! ;) ^_^

Anyway, this chapter was really interesting... Is there going to be a love triangle? :P Looks a lot like it. :D

The Paramour lives an interesting life. She/he has a sister? :Ponder:

I hope the next chapters is about the Cheater and the Cheated. The guy who helped that girl when she was drugged was the Cheated right? And she was the Cheater right? Sorry, if Im sounding a bit blonde right now... feeling a bit hungover-ish... :(

Isnt triptophan for seisures? Anyway Awesome update... who was the chick? was she the cheater? cant wait for the nest installment! (im a good girl... Sometimes.....)

first off, college is consuming! I barely have time to tv either. . . I will always make time for Alias though.

Ok, so I really am starting to feel bad for the Paramour now. I mean, he has a heart after all! But as much as I feel bad for him, I want the Cheater and the Cheated to get back together even more. I think the Cheated deserves to get the Cheater back. . the cheater deserves a second chance.

This was short, but I like it. It was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back