"The Fab Four" on GH

Coffee Ice Cream

Procrastinating Updater
What the hell happened to these people?! The only sane person left in the Fab Four is Carly! Who, by the way, was always my fave character anyway... but I mean... what is Courtney doing with Jax?! And Jason defending Sam?! And Sonny... Sam... what a mess... grr... :angry: I'm very dissappointed at the way they wrote the storylines for this year... if you think about it... every year since Courtney has been here... she's been with a different guy... right now she's with Jax... and last year, this time, she was with Jason... and the year before that, she was with AJ... :eek: If you think about it, it makes her seem like a sl**... :( And she **WAS** really cool... before she and Jax got together... meh... again, I'm **VERY** dissappointed with the storyline this year... :( *thumbs way down*

I was never a fan of Courtney I really can't stand her actually and I could care less who she's with as long as it's not Jason. Actually Jax is a good match since he turned into a real bastard. And Carly sane? Yeah right I'm not a huge fan but I don't mind her...sometimes. She just really gets on my nerves sometimes, like everytime she tells someone to leave Port Charles or else(right now it's Sam) I mean really what's that about? She thinks she runs the place. She talks about Sam and I mean think of all the things she has done she has no right to talk about anyone. I like Sam and I like the storyline with her. I like her with Sonny and Jason I'd prefer Sam/Sonny but Jason will do. For the first time since Brenda (I'm a huge Vanessa Marcil fan) left I actually find myself having to watch it just to see what happens with Sam/Sonny/Jason and even Carly in all of this even though she's a pain in the ass. I'm really interested in knowing exactly what Sam is hiding because it seems as though it's more than what she has said after todays episode.

thats story line is getting weird too ... but I am a Carly/Sonny fan, so I want those two to stay together ... but as we are watching a soap, they will never live happily ever after ... and about courtney gets whatever man she wants every year, so she shouldn't be crying for anyone ...

I love Jax and Courtney together! I think they are ADORABLE! I am not a long time GH viewer, but I love them together. They have great chemistry and they have so much fun together. I love the way the writers are trying different pairings!

I really love Jax and Courtney together!! They are a very cute couple. Jason and Sam are gonna get together, that's no big surprise, I don't like it but, oh well! Sonny and Carly have always been a favorite of mine, they are perfect together.

Did you guys know that Ingo (Jax) posed for like Playgirl or some mag. like it a few years ago? I was in the store the other day with a friend and almost fainted when I saw him!!

I think Courtney and Jax are a great couple ... and Jason and Sam ...

well, it seems Jason gets any girl ... and Courtney any guy ...

I do miss the Fab 4 they seem like such a good pair lets think about the other fab four they are still kinda going strong (Liz, Nic, Emily, and Lucky) even through they kinda branch out over the years they seem pretty close that what I thought was going to happen again with Courtney, Sonny, Carly and Jason...guess we were all wrong...dead wrong...lol!!! :smiley:
:smiley: Melissa :smiley:

Melissa said:
I do miss the Fab 4 they seem like such a good pair lets think about the other fab four they are still kinda going strong (Liz, Nic, Emily, and Lucky) even through they kinda branch out over the years they seem pretty close that what I thought was going to happen again with Courtney, Sonny, Carly and Jason...guess we were all wrong...dead wrong...lol!!! :smiley:
:smiley: Melissa :smiley:
[post="1062967"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yay! Finally someone agrees! ^_^ lool... I never watched GH when Lucky and LIz were together... but I LOVE them together... and I would rather have Jax and Sam together... :smiley: They make a cute couple... but the Fab Four is two super-couples together... I HATE JaSam and whatever Jax and Courtney are called... Jason and Courtney are so good together... oh... if you want to read a Journey fic, I wrote one! It's a one-partner song story... but it's my fave that I wrote... the title is 'Slipped Away'... it's in non-alias fiction... :smiley:
The writers at GH are on the point of no return now... I guess... and well, they've lost a couple avid watchers... (n)

:naughty: & :eyebrow:

Back