The Get to know me, or me get to know you thread!

Hey everyone nice to mee ty'all oh and vaughnsgurl47 i love american dreams too lol J.J. is one HOTTIE WITH A BODY! But not as hot as vaughn... anyways i do not play any instruments i used to play piano.... im in choir if that counts for anything... lol

Hi everyone!!
My name is Karie and I am a bad driver....wait a second!! This isn't my B.A.D. (Bad Driver's Announamous) meeting!! :blink:
Oh! Sorry. :blush:
Let me try again. :P

Hi everyone!!
My name is Karie and I am spazzy and 19. :lol: :thinking:
I am in my 2nd year of college.
I'm a Texan, and am Apostolic.
My dog's name is Todd.
I love Michael Vartan.
I have a HUGE crush on Paul Walker!!! :love:
I am now inspired to take karate lessons after having viewed Alias season 1 on DVD.
I have a boring job, but I love the people I work with.
I can't wait until Christmas.
I am 5'3".
Some of my favorite people here at AA are:
of corse my AA Insano family - Anna B, KC, Anji, Froggy, Gillian, and Nattie. and also Dana, Goofygal...where ever she may be :thinking: and pennstatechic (and many others!!).
I have a fan fic called "Vaughn's Roommate" and I have a Smallville site called "The Talon".
That's about it for right now. :smiley:

Hi, I'm Sarah. ^_^ I'm 14 years old, and I live in Northern Ontario, Canada. My favourite past time is reading, and my favourite books are the Fearless series, by Francine Pascal (read them! :angelic: ). The only extracurricular things I do, in and out of school, are band and synchro. I play the flute, and have since grade 6. I'm in grade 10 right now. I have two brothers, one sister, a dog, and a bunch of fish (although the fish are actually my mom's). And my favourite TV show is... Alias! ;)

Hey, I'm Jennifer (or Jenn/Jen if you're too lazy to type out my full name ;)). I'm another Californian and i'm 14. I'm a total J/I shipper and S/V shipper!

Hey everyone!

My name is Emily but you guys can call me Em. I live in Ionia, Michigan with my pal Amelia(dog). I'll be 15 in 15 days. I like to run and I play the guitar. I go to Ionia High School...a really, really boring place but hey most schools are. My obsessions include: Alias (I hate Lauren), John Mayer, Lord of the Rings, and reading).

Hasta Lavista :lol:

I Hate my computer!!!!!!!
it erased all i had typed!!
well, anyway, again

Im Carola or Oli to my friends
im 17
i like music, green day,save ferris,los miserables, mostly punk rock
and movies like x men 2 and the two towers
i have been a x files fan since age 9 and a alias fan for like a year now
i want to be a filmmaker,make,produce and act my own movies
i like to write fics and read all sort of things
i like to go out a lot , go to partys or something
i love michael vartan,
and elijah wood and benjamin vicuña.
i hate school and studying.
i like to spent a lot of time on my computer, here or other alias sites or readind fics.

My name's Sophie, but most people call me Soph here (if you find the topic I created about nicknames in the member lounge you'll know my others nicknames ;)).
I'm 18 and I live in the north of France. You can come to the thread *Let's speak french* (link in my sig) to talk about my country or to have somelessons of french. ^_^
I'm at uni for my 1st year, and I'm not at home anymore (except the week-ends), but I can be sometimes online in the week. :smiley:
I got a cat named Simba, as the Lion King, he's black and white, and so cute. 🐈
What else can I say : I got a sis, a bro-in-law and I'm new aunt since sept. 10th. ;)
I'm not completely fluent in english yet, so excuse my mistakes, but later I'd like to live in an english spoken country.

I'm one of the admins of The Hellmouth Boards (the link is also in my sig) with Dani and twinny (Loz) 2 great people. I met Loz on the net, and we have lots of things in common that's why we call each other twinny. :kissme:
And I'm writing a fic, a ship fic : "And if it was . . . true" (the link is in my sig)
MAKE TRADE FAIR (link in my sig too :lol:smiley:

Oh and something important to know about me : I'm happy. :D

KikiCourt said:
I used to play flute
Me too!

Anyways, I am SpongBob SquarePants (The female version). I am from and live in Toronto Canada and am 19. I am in my last year of highschool. I love the Toronto Maple Leafs and my favorite musicians are Evanescence, Colplay, Beethoven and Mozart (My pic). I am half French and half German.
Hope you have fun at this site, we are all insane!!!
Also, not to burst your bubble, but I kindof like Lauren. I'm afraid now that u all will find me and kick my butt :ninja:

:cool: Message from a Toronto Cracker :cool:

My name is maggie.
my middle name is marie.
i am 14. i will be 15 on december 30.
i'm a high school freshman.
i speak spanish (sort of) i'm in spanish 3.
i go to catholic school, even though i'm an athiest.
i'm a democrat.
i love acting - i was in the EHS production of "You Can't Take It With You"
i love singing - i've been in 3 musicals - "Hello Dolly" "byebye birdie" "crazy for you"
i love alias. i'm completely obsessed with it and all my friends think i'm insane and some have disowned me b/c i'm so obsessed. :lol:
i love shopping
i love listening to just about any kind of music
i am going to study linguistics in college.

i know most of you on here, but Shari (tinkerbelle) and i are super close!! we are twins because we have sooo much in common. i swear we could read eachothers minds... :D it's cool.

DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47 said:
Hey everyone... Im not new to the site but i dont know a lot of ppl besides well the people i know... lol anyways i see that lots of ppl talk in here (meaning the member lounge) and i thought it was time i meet ppl. My name is Alexandra i live in CA and im 14. U can call me Xandra... um... i love ALIAS! Duh! Im a total S/V shipper, hate Lauren very much and well thats about it... oh yeah i have one more thing i MUST say:

THEY. Al. MOST. KISSED!!! lol ok someone slap me before i get out of hand ;)
PIE!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! me missed you! Where have you been ya goose? :D

yeah im not THE "pie" altho some ppl do call me that... wow nance u have a lot of posts! my goal is to get to 1,00 but i think ill get higher... may take a while though!

hi! i'm Leslie!
- i'm 14 and i live in Nebraska but i used to live in Cincinnati Ohio and i'm going to move back there someday!
- i love Alias (of course) and reading, soccer, LOTR, POTC, shopping, skyline chili, king's island, and graeters' peppermint ice cream
- i go to a catholic school and i'm in 8th grade
- i'm a total s/v shipper and i hate lauren!
- i'm a xavier musketeers, osu buckeyes, and cincinnati bengals fan
:D

Alias Fan Gillian said:
Hi everyone.

I'm Gillian. I'm 15 and from Scotland. I am a hardcore S/V shipper and I like to read fan fics. I play the flute and have a dog.
Me too! Except my name is Leah, and I'm 20 and I live in the midwest. And I don't read many fics anymore... but I am obsessed with making WPs. But I do play the flute and I have a dog and I'm a hardcore Syd/Vaughn shipper.

Back