The Groupies Group #41 - A fresh new place to be

no, he cant; non admins can only add one point every... 24 hours? i'm not srue, but at any rate he cant add any to himself

But can you? ;)

*grovel, grovel* :notworthy:

*sings a serenade to Janet* :serenade:

Hmmm... I notice that I can't see any Rating Points listed by my name, nor the other administration. *oops* :heh:

SkyGirl, can we get rid of the "edited by" line? Personally, I don't like it. There's a setting in the admin cp that allows us to choose whether or not to add it in our posts when we edit.

Oh, & before I forget... how do you add a spoiler tag to the forum? I looked in the admin cp at my own board, but didn't see anything. Is that a paid feature?

SkyGirl, can we get rid of the "edited by" line? Personally, I don't like it. There's a setting in the admin cp that allows us to choose whether or not to add it in our posts when we edit.
that option is already enabled on this board. If you click edit, the quick edit doesnt allow you to chose (but im pretty sure the edited by line doesnt show up anyway--not positive on that) but "full edit" does

Oh, & before I forget... how do you add a spoiler tag to the forum? I looked in the admin cp at my own board, but didn't see anything. Is that a paid feature?
are you talking about how to use spoiler tags on this forum? bc
Code:
 [spoiler] only text in here no emoticons or it wont work[/spoiler]
or are you talking about Invision Free forums, because i know spoiler tags dont work on those at all

that option is already enabled on this board. If you click edit, the quick edit doesnt allow you to chose (but im pretty sure the edited by line doesnt show up anyway--not positive on that) but "full edit" does
I still don't see the checkbox to remove the "edited by" line. Are you sure it's enabled? Maybe you should take another look.....

are you talking about how to use spoiler tags on this forum? bc
Code:
 [spoiler] only text in here no emoticons or it wont work[/spoiler]
or are you talking about Invision Free forums, because i know spoiler tags dont work on those at all
I'm talking about InvisionFree forums. Other forum owners seem to be using a spoiler tag, but when I try it doesn't work. Every code I enter in my admin cp won't show up properly, all I get is [spoiler ]text[ /spoiler] (without spaces).

I still don't see the checkbox to remove the "edited by" line. Are you sure it's enabled? Maybe you should take another look.....

[attachment=24336:attachment]

im sure

I'm talking about InvisionFree forums. Other forum owners seem to be using a spoiler tag, but when I try it doesn't work. Every code I enter in my admin cp won't show up properly, all I get is [spoiler ]text[ /spoiler] (without spaces).
I dont know anything about getting spoiler tags to work on Invision Free forusm -- all i can tell you is that i've tried for years to get them on mine and i've always been unsucessful. Thus, i've resorted to using text colors for "spoilers" >>>see? <<<

Back