Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

• Colorful

• Other

• Total voters
My hair is blonde. But dark blonde, really dark. But it has different shades from near 'hay' blonde to dark dark dark blonde/light brown. lol. Some people think it's dyed and don't believe me when I say it's totally natural 'cause my mom's a control freak and won't let me dye my hair. It's waaaaaayyyyyy thick, I mean like horse hair thick. My mom's all like, "I was wishing that your hair wouldn't be thin." So I'm, "I think you wished on one too many stars mom." It's really long too. About halfway down my back. I couldn't think of getting it cut off, but I need to cut it a little bit so I can have it curly for dance performances. lol.

yea i don't really try alot with my hair...i usually bring my florida gators cap everyday to school wear it and piss off the teachers :lol: i don't really care though...sometimes i'll move it around a little but never drastically change it and i never use gel <_<

Mike17 said:
yea i don't really try alot with my hair...i usually bring my florida gators cap everyday to school wear it and piss off the teachers :lol: i don't really care though...sometimes i'll move it around a little but never drastically change it and i never use gel <_<
Sweet your a gator fan!?!? Do u like Zook??

okay thats was random....

lol yea I like to wear visors or caps in the summer to keep the sun out of my eyes

~KM

FuNnYcHiCkEn said:
Red red red!!! But I have natural red!!! Had it all my life :D Not that crappy died red!! (no offense)

*FuNnYcHiCkEn*
:soccer2:
i died my hair to be like sydney's!!!! :P and it wasn't crappy it was cool!!! :lol:
now its my natural color ... dye free. ^_^ i might dye it blue or something ...

SpyGurl001 said:
Mike17 said:
yea i don't really try alot with my hair...i usually bring my florida gators cap everyday to school  wear it and piss off the teachers :lol: i don't really care though...sometimes i'll move it around a little but never drastically change it and i never use gel <_<
Sweet your a gator fan!?!? Do u like Zook??

okay thats was random....

lol yea I like to wear visors or caps in the summer to keep the sun out of my eyes

~KM
Ron Zook, he 's f***in awesome, truly a god. but man I can't wait for the Florida state game on the 29th....i'm going to tape it. i'm kind of pissed cause i missed the USC game -_-

hey do u have AIm or do u wanna talk in Random?

yea Zook is warnming up to me I can't wait till that game I'm going to go to a party or have one to watch it!!

~KM

Back