The Hot Nanny

So is that really her in friends? Molly I think her name is? What can anybody tell me about her on friends? I'm only watching the beginning of the season (with Freddie PJ). How much longer do I have to wait, and is it worth the wait, or should I spoil myself?

Yeah it's her. I watched the episode the other day,not sure how long you have to wait for though. Ill find out or you

Her first episode is 912, "The One With Phoebe's Rats." She also briefly appears in the next episode, "The One Where Monica Sings."

K. Ackles said:
Okay...but If I've watced now 3 episodes of friends, how many more is that to wait til I see her?
It's the 12th episode of the season. If you just watched the one with Freddie Prinze Jr., that's the 6th episode of the season, so that should give you some idea of how much you have left to watch. Hope that helps! :smiley:

Her first episode is 912, "The One With Phoebe's Rats." She also briefly appears in the next episode, "The One Where Monica Sings."

She's in 2 episodes?!?! i did not know that!lol

I actually liked her in friends, she mad eme laugh! ;)

i didnt realize untill I looked Melissa up on imdb and it said she was on friends and i was like OOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH and then i went and rewatched the ep and there she was! :P

Back