The I hate school thread

LMAO!! Well, I can only climb on it when no one is home ^_^ I just climb up a fence, into a tree, and get on my roof! It's so cool, because on one side, it has this little part that goes up and over another part, so I can sit and be sheltered when it rains ^_^ of course, I love sittin in the rain on my roof!

OMG I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!! I WANNA TRADE HOUSES WITH YOU GUYS!!!!! *plotting* hmmm.... unless i can get a ladder and do a Sydney- flying jump onto the roof JUST MAYBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
iL0v3vAuGhN said:
juss climb skoo buildings......another way to piss the teachers off....hehe
LMAO! I got in trouble with the police for climbing on public buildings ^_^ :lol: Who knew it was illegal to climb on them? :blink:
LMAO way to set a great example for me... :lol:

eeeehhhh no fench and no stinkin porch!!!!!!! just a house!!!!! :lol: and some trees and a whole lot of grass and a latter!!!! haha hmm..... i don't know if my roof is walkable or if i'ld die if i tried to go up!!! i want one of those houses where my window would have that ledge thing and i could go up to my roof!!!! like on all those teen movies!!! ^_^

oh i climbed my school's roof afterschoool once!!! i used the pipes and the roof was all nasty with dirty felgercarb!!! * i felt so sydneyish tho* :lol:

nance said:
eeeehhhh no fench and no stinkin porch!!!!!!! just a house!!!!! :lol: and some trees and a whole lot of grass and a latter!!!! haha hmm..... i don't know if my roof is walkable or if i'ld die if i tried to go up!!! i want one of those houses where my window would have that ledge thing and i could go up to my roof!!!! like on all those teen movies!!! ^_^

oh i climbed my school's roof afterschoool once!!! i used the pipes and the roof was all nasty with dirty felgercarb!!! * i felt so sydneyish tho* :lol:
LMAO!! Well, I think all roofs are walkable, even if the are slanted ^_^

Heehee, you should dropped somethin on someones head! LMAO!! I had a water gun once and I squirted people who walked by mwah ha ha :lol:

Back