The Insano Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i just thought that the Insano family has been in the member lounge too long and needed it's own thread! 4 those of u who don't know what the insano family is, it's an AA family Irina and Vikki made up a couple of months ago. It's grown umm...a lot.

The Family Tree
____________________________Irina__________________________
_________________________/___________\______________________
_____________________Sarah___________Vikki____________________-
____________/______|______\__________/___\_____________________
___________Kate__nance__Bridget___SoSo___Ally______________
______________________________________/____\_____Timmy________
____________________________________Jo______Pie_____________
_______________________________/___|___\________/____\_________
____________________________Siri__Erika_Craw___muffin_mandi________
___________________________/___\_______________________________
___________________Sam_Moriel___Mo___________________________
_____________________/___\__ _\_________________________________-
______________Bebri/me__Roxy__Asha_____________________________
___________/______|____________|_______________________________
________GoGo____KoKo_______ames__________________________________-
___________________|___________________________________________
_________________Kay____________________________________________
(I know I'm missing alot. Tell me who)

The Family Quote
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!

If you want to be in this AA family, plez pm 1 of us. Your relitives can be arranged!

______________________________________Irina _____________________________________
__________________________/_________________________\___________________________
1st____________________Sarah_______________________Vikki _________________________
_____________________/___|___\____________________/__|__\________________________
2nd_____________Nance_Bridget_Kate____________Ally__SoSo__Marlene_______________
__
___________________________________________________________|____________________
3rd______________________________________________________Chanel_________________
___________________________________________________________|____________________
4th________________________________Timmy________________Sophie__________________
_________________________________/________\_____________________________________
5th____________________________Jo___________Pie_________________________________

_____________________________/_|_\_________/____\________________________________
6th______________________Siri_Erika_Craw___Muffin_Mandi_________________________
___
__________________________/_\___________________________________________________
7th_____________Sam :love:.Moriel_Mo_______________________________________________
_____________________/___|___\__________________________________________________
8th_____________Bebri____Roxy____Asha___________________________________________

_____________/____\______|______________________________________________________
9th_______GoGo__KoKo___Ames____________________________________________________
_________/__\______|____________________________________________________________
10th___Ana___Jen__Kay___________________________________________________________
______________|_________________________________________________________________
11th_________KM________________________________________________________________

However there is a discrepency...Timmy said he was 4th generation but someone else said he shoudl be up with Ally.

ames723 said:
damn thats one hell of a family tree!!!
Well its not that bad....you should see my family tree. Like the AA 1 i don't know 1/3 of the people on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back