The Kiss

M

mystery_chick

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: EEE! they kissed they kissed!!!! wow. okay too excited. Calm down Mandy :lol: but wow that was one long kiss. Luke Blah! -_- M/R all the way! oh and what's not so good about this ep... Seth! My boy! he's so... Blah! i mean seriously! if he open his eyes he might see some other girl other than summer! geez! Anna's so much more compatable with him! :rolleyes: and she likes him too. :rolleyes: geez, i just wanna reach into the tv screen and smack him upside the head! what do you guys think?
--Mandy :angelic:

I think Seth's obsession with Summer is cute. I like Anna, but I think Seth and Summer have MUCH more chemistry, mostly BECAUSE they argue so much, not in spite of it. I love those kinds of relationships. They're always more entertaining and interesting to me than the moony love-struck Ryan/Marissa types. But I do like those as well, and I thought their kiss on the ferris wheel was perfect. (Even though he looked like he was gonna puke on her there for a minute! :lol: )

Aww I love that Ryan is afraid of heights. It makes him vulnerable. And that kiss!! All I have to say about that is... FINALLY. ^_^

Grrr... that scene where Luke cries... :angry: I almost threw my spoon at the tv! He's such a jerk. He was all, "I can't imagine being without you." I wanted Marissa to say "well you should have thought of that before you started boffing one of my best friends!" But of course, she didn't. :rolleyes:

As for this whole Anna/Seth/Summer thing... I dunno. I like Anna for Seth... because, unlike Summer, she wouldn't dump my beloved Seth like a wet rag. But, on the other hand, Seth and Summer have incredible chemistry. Haha, I loved the look on Seth's face after Anna kissed him and he gave her that stuffed sock monkey.

That was a GREAT first kiss! Unfortunately, I didn't get to hear what they were saying because my friend called just as they got on the ferris wheel and wouldn't let me go until I started screaming "Oh, they're kissing!" :blush: I imagine it was an apology, then some mush and then the kiss?

Azalea said:
I think Seth's obsession with Summer is cute. I like Anna, but I think Seth and Summer have MUCH more chemistry, mostly BECAUSE they argue so much, not in spite of it. I love those kinds of relationships. They're always more entertaining and interesting to me than the moony love-struck Ryan/Marissa types. But I do like those as well, and I thought their kiss on the ferris wheel was perfect. (Even though he looked like he was gonna puke on her there for a minute! :lol: )
OMGOSH! thats like the EXACT same thing that i thought! seriously no different or changes! perfect words to describe my thoughts azalea! hahaha

you know.. i really don't like the way summer's so mean to seth.. i mean, there's a totally nice girl *ahem* ANNA *ahem* tha'ts out there just for seth, and he doesn't see it!! i'm for a relationship either way..whether it's Seth and Summer or Seth and Anna... I think it's going to be Seth and Summer though.. just a hunch

good kiss lol, i knew it was goin to happen hehe spoilers, it was cool tho :smiley:, i realy thought that luke would see, but guess not. As for seth and summer, hmm... the cycle of tv goes, either, seth will go with summer, and then seth will fall for anna. and whole mass of drama, or anna will find someone else, and seth will get jelous, either way lol.

still decideing wheather anna or summer... hmmm

i just saw the show for the first time and i like it! It was easy to understand what happened to Marissa. The kiss was soooooo cute!! :D I loved how he's afriad of heights cause i know the feeling :blush: And seth is hilarious! He so should go out with Summer!

feeling_like_a_spy said:
THE KISS! ahh!! i LOVED it!! it was so totally romantic- on a ferris wheel... in a carnival...with balloons.. *sigh* :rolleyes: sooo perfectttt
^_^ hehe balloons :lol: it was a great kiss wasn't it? *sigh* so just a hunch that it's Seth and Summer eh? :P
---Mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
feeling_like_a_spy said:
THE KISS! ahh!! i LOVED it!! it was so totally romantic- on a ferris wheel... in a carnival...with balloons.. *sigh* :rolleyes: sooo perfectttt
^_^ hehe balloons :lol: it was a great kiss wasn't it? *sigh* so just a hunch that it's Seth and Summer eh? :P
:lol: OF COURSE.. my hunches usually turn out right :D haha.. but I hope there's more to the Anna/Seth plot :thinking:

allaliasallthetime said:
thanks??? :confused:
What she means is that dont' apologize for double posting just erase your double. If you double post then you apologize then it'd be triple posting. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

Back